An Post Price Rises

I would only post two parcels a year to Hong Kong so I would not need to have an account with Amazon.

Cervelo. Yes, Tayto, Butlers, Cadbury (180 gm bars), plus a few small toys that I still have and their Dad used to play with when he was small.

I find that the 180 gm bar are the only Cadbury bars that I can stomach now. Their Christmas rubbish and Easter eggs are definitely off the list now.

I think the 180 gm bars are still made in Cadbury Coolock?
 
Years ago I'd bring back Cadburys bars to the UK to show off how much better the chocolate was and also all the flavours they didn't have over there like Rum and Butter, Caramilk, Golden Crisp and Tiffin.
 
Keep it to 2kg and in a smallish box and you'll get the small packet rate.

Maximum combined length, height, and depth of 900mm with no one side more than 600mm. Max weight is 2kg.

Far too many post office counter staff don't realise this size is "small packet" and charge parcel rates. So you need to know the size and tell them you want to send it as a small packet.

Effectively a box a pair of Timberland mens hiking boots came in is within that size.
 
All have "N" on them ("W" on the world stamps) and valid for national postage (or world postage) for as long as you have the stamps.
Yeah I've done that for years - sometimes they discount them even more after a year or two to save even more. And only the fussiest of recipients will mind getting last years Christmas stamp on their envelope in the middle of June!
 
I think I saw a recruitment advert for them, they mentioned 300 new delivery staff, online, earlier today.
 
Yes, my postman told me delays to letters around Xmas were due to them being overwhelmed with parcels.

He said An Post won contracts, meaning volumes have being rising.

He is forced to do overtime.

He said when Fastway failed, their volumes rose even more.
 
Back
Top