AAM 10 year birthday party Friday 20 November

And those of us who did show up drove down from Dublin.
Ahem. I drove up from Limerick that time... but last night I'd have needed a submarine. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Even d'internet went under around here, so I couldn't post a 'have one for me' message. But it sounds like there was plenty had! ;)

Hi Dr M.

Sorry, you are right .I think we had two in Roscrea. The first one had a few people from outside Dublin. I think that the second one was mainly Dubliners.

Brendan

Ahem. I drove up from Limerick that time... but last night I'd have needed a submarine. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Even d'internet went under around here, so I couldn't post a 'have one for me' message. But it sounds like there was plenty had! ;)

Was hoping to go myself too but had to dismiss the idea for the same reasons. Next time maybe we can organise a submarine ( well, okay a minibus) from limerick and surrounds, Dr.M! Hope a good time was had by all.

Cheers, Brendan.

Vanilla, don't mind yer aul' minibus — for next year I'm negotiating a deal with Bill Cullen to have us all ferried by (slightly-used) limousines to a special bash hosted by himself and Jackie. We just can't decide whether to do it at their gaff or at the holiday home. What d'you reckon?

No competition really, Killarney's gotta win hands down every time. Plus the added bonus of Jackie Lavin, a real gutsy woman. Count me in!

ps if you're in negotiations with Bill and Jackie, does that make you one of the apprentice contestants?;)

Why the omerta about the get together? A last minut hitch saw me scuttled but I would like to hear about it. Any craic?

Back