AAM 10 year birthday party Friday 20 November

Congrats Brendan on 10 years of AAM. It is an extremely helpful, insightful and interesting site.

Wont be meeting up for pints. Meeting men and women I have met on the internet hasn't worked too well for me in the past...;)

Huge congrats to all.... After searching for lots of info on a particular nightmare I came across everything I could have asked for on this forum... Keep up the great work!!!

Congrats Brendan on 10 years of AAM. It is an extremely helpful, insightful and interesting site.

Wont be meeting up for pints. Meeting men and women I have met on the internet hasn't worked too well for me in the past...;)

"Interests Standing Naked in a field full of thistles in the rain"
Hmmmmmmm, things might work out better for you if you considered changing your interests.:D:D

Hi
I'd love to go for a couple of hours - would anyone be interested in sharing a taxi from Blanch/Mulhuddart/Clonee area?
A

I might just sneak in purely to observe. ;)

I could go incognito - disguised as that grumpy but good natured cynic you always see who props up the bar and might just start singing come the wee hours.

Not exactly 'method' acting for me though...:)

Oh you wont have to bother going incognito then :D:D

Happy birthday to the best site around, please keep all the good advice comeing. you can have the night off Brendan.

[/b]

Does that mean that people with under 1540 posts are doing the buying then??:)..

I think I probably needed more punctuation, but anybody who has more than 285 posts would be able to figure that out.

I'd love to meet certain people face to face and will try my best to get there to celebrate a wonderful site.

The Friday ,9pm start is going to be hard for people travelling from outside Dublin.

What's the etiquette/code or whatever then?

Do people use their real names and then reveal their user names at some stage? or come with badges? Is there anything that needs to be thought through here?

Hi Caveat

It's really up to each individual. Some introduce themselves by their first names - some by their nicknames. Some by both.

Brendan

I've been to a few web forum gatherings, and it can get quite amusing with people introducing themselves as "I'm joe, known as ..... on the forum" ! Name badges were suggested at one stage (especially when there might be a glass or two imbibed and the memory starts to fade!!).

Back