Health Insurance A word of appreciation for snowyb

I too would like to acknowledge Snowyb for all his /her help over a number of years on both my own health insurance and that of my elderly parents. Much appreciated advice. Many thanks

Will also have to say thanks to snowyb . Hsve taken *his* suggestions on board and saved a few euro. .it's mind boggling, all the different plans. . Thanks again . . .

Another fan here... a "snowybeliever". Much appreciated and well deserved recognition, even if it is anonymous. Armada

I will have to add our thanks to this Snowyb appreciation thread ... well deserved. We cancelled our private health insurance about 8 years ago when my husband was made redundant. We felt we had to get back into it as the longer we left it the more it would cost us with penalties ... had really thought it was going to be so expensive to start a policy for the 2 of us ... so started reading some of Snowyb's replies .... and a few months ago started new policies and have to say we're happy with the cover and not too expensive either.

So a big thank you to Snowyb for making a complicated subject much more accessible.

Thank you snowyb

Always love reading your posts and your wealth of knowledge.

Thank you for saving me and those I give your info to a pile!

All the best for 2019!

Marion

I'd also like to thank snowyb for making the process so much easier. No amount of me trawling through the hia website was making my chore easy so I chanced asking here. Snowyb replied in no time at all with the perfect plans for my family, saving us money too :).

Thank you Snowyb. You also helped me & I'm very happy with Laya Simplicity this past two years. Now if only someone could help me with my Eir account before I have a breakdown!

Well snowyb,

OP here - I thought that you might have a few fans - but it seems that there's a heluvalotuvluv in the room for ya! All richly deserved....

I would also like to thank snowy b the amount of help he gives out is phenomenal and is much appreciated.

Great thread - Snowyb is better than any professionally dedicated, ie paid resource - Most likely because as well as being so wise also they're a nice and decent person.

Echoing Snowybs salute to Brendan and mod team here at AAM - What a valuable resource all accessible on here for free (oh the irony!)

So is Snowyb a man or a woman?!?!?

Last edited:
Having had read AAM for advice on various issues including Health Insurance over the past several years, I find it most helpful- especially I cannot use the telephone due to a lifetime disability. For that reason, I am entirely grateful to Snowby for the contributions/advice with regard to health insurance. Thanks a million to Snowby and all the best for 2019,
Allencat

Back