A time to Buy financial shares?

You stick with the broker notes because they are always right, arent they

Broker notes are only marginally more useful than anonymous share tips on the many share-tipping websites around the world.

It's amusing to see that despite being so critical of Askaboutmoney, you keep coming back. There's nobody forcing you to visit here, you know.

To clarify :-
1. Its not MY site
2. I am not involved in the running or setting up of this site.
3. I use it purely to discuss shares.
My apologies. We do get a lot of that around here and, as you're a new poster who'd twice said favourable things about a fledgling website, I jumped to conclusions.

You can stay up an extra hour tonight, OK? ;)

Look, im not interested in starting some stupid argument...

Well I'm not going to have a stupid argument either. And I'm not going to visit your stupid site. In fact, I'm not going to be your stupid friend ever again and I'm going home to my Mammy. And I'm bringing my ball with me.

Ach, in other threads today I'm sweetness and light. Heading off into the darkness now to terrorise a few creatures of the night.

Well, yes the ISEQ was a good choice at time I mentioned it ..ahem:eek: , Iron and striking come to mind! You can have all the experts telling you this that and the other, but if they truly knew the answers I would not you would not be here. So a degree of caution is wise, I am not taking away from them, but some of my best buys were from my own (like many ppl) hunches, and one or two side notes in a financial magazine :)

LK
Because Im worth it.

hi everybody i am extremely new to this and i really dont know much about investing i have 20 grand and im looking to invest over a two year period i was considering buying ryan air shares would anyone be able to enlighten me as to wether this is a god idea or does anyone know of other profitable investments????

Rising oil prices eroding profit margins, not sure if Ryanair will make you rich.

Look at sectors where demand is increasing and supply is stagnant or even falling:

(1) Oil
(2) Milk
(3) Wheat
(4) Water

Dev88,
I would definitely recommend some Bio-technology stocks, they are quiet volatile almost predictably so. You have to watch them individually for a few months and read there history (i.e new medicine release waiting FDA approval..). You will see a surge followed by incline /decline and so on.....the rest is up to you! Ypu need to pick something you are aware of (illness or area of expertise, and make a educated decision). Just my 2 pence worth or cence even!

Maximus152
Where there is light there is good, beyond that is darkness..

Rising oil prices eroding profit margins, not sure if Ryanair will make you rich.

Look at sectors where demand is increasing and supply is stagnant or even falling:

(1) Oil
(2) Milk
(3) Wheat
(4) Water

You should probably add uranium to that list, demand is way above supply and there is no way to speed up the extraction from the earth.

Back