24hr petrol station "back in 15mins" 30 mins later no show! Claim consequential loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 24hr petrol station "back in 15mins" 30 mins later no show! Claim consequential l

but allegations of drink driving etc I do not appreciate

You said you were in no fit state to drive. Being under the influence of alcohol/drugs is one reason why a person would say they were in no fit state to drive.

rmelly was simply asking a question as to why you were in no fit state as you did not state your reason.

Re: 24hr petrol station "back in 15mins" 30 mins later no show! Claim consequential l

rmelly did not simply ask why he was in no fit state to drive. He said "Was he drunk or something? " A slight difference, would you not agree Smashbox?

I think that is a bit cheeky myself and wouldn't appreciate it!

rmelly did not simply ask why he was in no fit state to drive. He said "Was he drunk or something? " A slight difference, would you not agree Smashbox?

I didn't pick up any malice in the question, it was simply that, a question.

If someone said to me they were in no fit state to drive, personally I would think alcohol too.

If someone said to me they were in no fit state to drive, personally I would think alcohol too.

It's the first thing I thought of also.

Good one.........

Originally Posted by Smashbox If someone said to me they were in no fit state to drive, personally I would think alcohol too.

It's the first thing I thought of also.

As a turn of phrase yes... but surely not after reading such a phrase in context with the whole thread.

How would we know though?! I couldnt take that from what you have wrote.

How would we know though?! I couldnt take that from what you have wrote.

Because I would have written that I was unable to drive due to being over the limit in my OP.

Why not say that you were in no fit state due to anger so? You didnt specify why you were in no fit state.

Sorry , I thought it would have been obvious in context with the thread.

Folks

This whole thread is ridiculous.

Carry on the discussion in Letting Off Steam.

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.