2010 resolutions

I have decided to try and eat things that I don't normally like - so far courgettes and aubergines...yummy, not.

There are many foods that I did not like as a young fella which I like eating now (e.g. broccoli, raw tomatoes) - so I am trying to broaden my horizons so that I can increase my eating and cooking range. Going to give cucumber and celery (in soup maybe) a go next...:p

Going to give cucumber and celery (in soup maybe) a go next...:p

Just a personal thing, but I would recommend that you try celery raw rather than cooked - it's nicer IMO. It goes stringy and chewy when cooked. Break off a big stalk and use it to dip into a garlicky or chive type dip.

And keeping with the the dip theme, try finely chopping raw tomato, cucumber and onion and mixing with Thai sweet chilli sauce for another great dip.

I have decided to try do something for me at least 3 times a week.. once wont do!! haha.. as a firs time mother and recently given the boot from work, I need to keep ME alive...
So started by booked yoga one day a week, getting nails done another and trying my bes to read a book, few pages a day, you wouldnt believe how hard that is being SAHM.

So was I :D Link was merely to show resolution of going to bed early didn't last very long.

Oh I know you were thinking of the 'package' (accompanied by a conspiratorial wink)...but some of our other posters wouldn't be aware of that.

Back