1200 euro for switcher conveyancing - keep looking?

Yes, I can confirm, valuation included in formal Loan Offer documents.

Hi- I have been recently given a quote of almost €1700 which seems very expensive to be. Would u recommend this solicitor or have a name for them?

I contacted/rang two or three in my local town, in west of Ireland.

I recall all were 750/800 prof fee + outlays + VAT.

You have to physically visit their premises to sign docs, so it depends where you are in the country.

Would anyone be able to recommend a solicitor in Dublin city to handle a mortgage switch please?
Please pm me.

Appreciate it if anyone else could share if they could get a rate below €1,500 including outlays (and VAT) for a switch in Dublin recently. I'm trying to find the best value conveyancing for our customers and it seems to me from what we are seeing that the rates are up on this time last year from €1200 up to €1500. Just wanted to double check what others are seeing.

for a switch in Dublin recently
Keep in mind that in the case of some solicitors it does not matter where they are located – they can do everything via post and email and you never need to visit their offices.

Hi Protocol, Would really appreciate if you could message me with the name of the solicitor that you used. Many thanks