02 BMW from TVD

well guys and girls..... we picked up our 02 520iA Today from tvd. what a beauty.... got all we needed and more.... f.s.h. all the necessary paperwork.keys etc...pre pick up it had a full check and service.2 new rear tyres( old ones were not close to the legal limit but not the reccomended BMW limit) fare play!!full vallet, though it did not need it as it was spotless, the sat nav disc that came with the car was for singapore so they ordered a uk Ireland disc(200 euros) at no extra cost to us....( in case your intrested according to the singapore disc ....at tvd,we were 10k klm from singapore...so the sat nav works) our mechanic friend looked over the car with a fine tooth comb.....perfect...the cleanest nicest example he has ever seen.....will post photos later..... happy days

I saw this post and thought I'd add my experience of TVD for info.

I recently bought a 02 Octavia from them. (not as posh as a BMW ;) ). The car was mint and I've had a local mechanic look at it and he was extremely impressed with the condition outside and mechanically.

It is a bit of hassle to buy from them in that they have to register the car to you and you wait for that and then pay your road tax and get the car to the NCTS (as it was a 2002).

The sales guy - Robbie Mills was really decent to deal with. He said that TVD would pay the cost of the NCT if I sent them the receipt (I was a bit sceptical but in fact they did send me a cheque for the €49) and should there be any hassle they would take care of it. (there wasn't any problem)

The car passed no problem last week and I'm extremely pleased with it. I saw a post here that was concerned about the possible resale value given that the cars are imports. For me that's not a problem as i'll drive it til the bitter end as did my last used car!

I've had it about a month now and no problems so far!

That's my tuppence worth

Back