Whitecliff in Rathfarnham

my last word on this (frankly - I like where I live......)

Shock - Horror - Minister for Finance does DRUGS..................... maybe they should get the "shinners" to sort themselves out......

Last Updated: 17/05/2007 12:14 - Irish Times breaking news copyright acknowledged
O'Dea will consider 'anybody but SF' Whilst Biffo "tokes" up another

Elaine Edwards
Minister for Defence Willie O'Dea has said he would rather go into opposition than enter a government with Sinn Féin.
Speaking at a Fianna Fáil press conference in Dublin, Mr O'Dea said the party would discuss numbers on any possible coalition after the May 24th election with "anybody but Sinn Féin".
Minister of State Brian Lenihan, speaking at same press conference, said it was "all to play for" and that he sensed a substantial number of voters who are still undecided.
Mr Lenihan and Mr O'Dea were unveiling the party's policy on crime and justice. Asked whether he was dismayed to learn the Minister for Finace Brian Cowen had smoked spamspamspam when he was in college in the 1970s Mr O'Dea said he was not.
Both Mr O'Dea and Mr Lenihan said they had never tried spamspamspam.
Speaking during an interview in Hot Press magazine published today, Mr Cowen was quoted as saying: "Anybody who went to the UCD bar in the seventies and didn't get a whiff of marijuana would be telling you a lie.
"I would say there were a couple of occasions when it was passed around and, unlike President Clinton, I did inhale," he added.

Thanx for all the replies guys, but just to clarify is Whitechurch not a different estate to Whitecliff? If we purchase a house in Whitecliff, are we near Whitechurch? Thanx.

Thanx for all the replies guys, but just to clarify is Whitechurch not a different estate to Whitecliff? If we purchase a house in Whitecliff, are we near Whitechurch? Thanx.

No, Whitecliff is not near Whitechurch.
To get to Whitechurch you'd have to come out of Whitecliff, turn right head up to the crossroads at Taylors Lane and go straight through (past Grange Golf Club), down that road to the roundabout. You take a right and drive down a fair bit for Whitechurch which is the dodgy area, take a left to follow the perimeter of Marlay Park and go straight(ish) for Grangebrook which is a nice estate but suffers from its proximity to Whitechurch as other posters have said.
Best of luck if you make a purchase!

Whitecliff is a really nice estate, I'd buy a house there any day, nearly did in fact a few years back, don't like the chipboard floors upstairs, but most houses built then had them. And not near enough to Whitechurch to be bothered by it.

Whitechurch I wouldn't touch with a bargepole, no matter what derryman has to has to say, its not somewhere you'd want your kids growing up!

SCooke, Whitecliff is a lovely estate and as other people said it is a good bit away from Whitechurch. It is right beside St Enda's park which is a nice area. Good luck with the purchase.

Thanx for all your help, guys.

we have gone for house in Kimmage.. oh, sorry Terenure.. accroding to EA..

Terenure my eye, :)

Back