What's The Worst Tasting Drink?

I too hate UHT.. also red wine.. tastes like vinegar to me!

Chateauneuf du Pape, Chateau Gigognan 2001, will change your mind. The most affordable and delectable glass of wine ever.

cream soda, I remember my mother buying it for us once thinking it was lemonade, it wasn't!

God that brings back memories of picnics!! Country Spring 3 litre bottle, tasted divine at the time. Saw it a few years ago and bought it for memories' sake. Poured 2.998 litres down the sink.

Have to say red bull is delicious especially ice cold.

Detestable.

Have to say red bull is delicious especially ice cold.

This actually raises a good debate. Is a drink nice because it tastes nice or because of the obvious benefits of that drink? What I mean is, I love a good red wine but that doesn't necessarily mean that I think its the best tasting liquid that I put in my mouth. I also love Budweiser in a pint, but if sparkling water had the same effect, I'd drink pints of sparkling water. I do love a good red though.:eek:

Chateauneuf du Pape, Chateau Gigognan 2001, will change your mind. The most affordable and delectable glass of wine ever.quote]

I must say, Baldyman, you know your wine! We had it at a house party before Christmas. Divine! Certainly a cut above the rest. ;)

That traditional Hungarian tipple, Unicum. Simply THE most disgusting thing you could drink!! Ye'd be lickin' yer This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language for a week before you got rid of the taste of it.

Ice Tea
Dr Peppers
Red Bull and all cheap imitations of it i.e Shark etc
Coca Cola with vanilla/lemon/cherry and any other crap they have tried over the years.
Sangria
Fosters!
Irn Bru

I like (or at least would drink) eveything mentioned on this thread - apart from cod liver oil.

I think one of the worst things I've tasted is Cruzcampo beer - I couldn't even finish it and that's not like me.

And I love root beer - odd and a bit antiseptic tasting but very refereshing!

Absolute blashphemy! I love Sangria. A summery silly sort of drink perfect for sitting on a terrace in sunnier climes. Yum yum!

I think Bovril tastes like poison. I remember badgering my father when I was very young for a taste and then spitting it out. I then tasted it again about twenty years later and it hadn't improved - yuk.

IMHO, British beer, especially the stuff that required them pulling a long lever to fill the glass.

Most recently was in Edinburgh and the hotel bar was only offering something called Velvet. TK Red Lemonade would have had more of a kick.

A couple of years ago, we were in Bristol and went to a local bar that had local beer. One sip and I had to leave it. It was like heated slops (whatever that might taste like).

Absolute blashphemy! I love Sangria.

Should also mention that I absolutely hate wine!. Strictly a beer drinker - German beers only. :D

Smirnoff Ice is also pretty bad as are all of the alcopop drinks expecially the blue ones! I remember years ago when I was first drinking - I spent a night downing 'mugshot' lemon , was not a nice sight later on that night, incredibly sick and still can't stand the smell of any of the alcoholic lemonades. :(

Tequila is a pretty awful drink, the clear one in pubs not too bad - pretty watered down version of the original, the original yellow tequila is absolutely horrible - mind you I poisoned myself on this stuff on another night so that might be why I still shudder when I smell it! :eek:

Yup beer for me from now on!

Baby formula, teaching the smallie to drink from a cup at the minute, she poured some into my cup during the week so I could join in with her, awful funny taste off it

Dr Pepper

Flat warm English beer,

Best two drinks in the world have to be that red super milk followed by Guinness. In that order. I could never give up milk but i've done the last couple of Novembers without Guinness.

Have to say Southern Comfort makes me retch instantly - probably a flashback to my youth :eek:)
And tequila isn't much better.
Sunny D - man, that stuff is evil.

I can't even smell tequila without feeling sick and yes, it is all about a flashback to my youth.

Cod liver oil without doubt! A close second is boiled bogbine - parents used to make us drink it due to it's natural health benefits! :(

Ice Tea
Dr Peppers
Red Bull and all cheap imitations of it i.e Shark etc
Coca Cola with vanilla/lemon/cherry and any other crap they have tried over the years.
Sangria
Fosters!
Irn Bru

I like all of these except "Shark".

not really a drink, but then neither is cod liver oil *Ill have a cod liver oil please barman" but Milk of Magnesia, actually my stomach does a weird swish when i mention it

I can't even smell tequila without feeling sick and yes, it is all about a flashback to my youth.

Ah yes, tequila, I was known as tequila girl in college, I have been known to drink it straight from a straw

my stomach does a weird swish when i mention it

A nice turn of phrase!

So I guess for you it wouldn't mix well with tequila or something?

I'd say Sandrat drinks milk of magnesia for the laugh. :)

Funny that it's still even around though - it's wierdly old-fashioned. Like the way you can still buy LARD - the basic packaging design seemingly hasn't changed for about 100 years.

Back