What a voice, pity about the dress and eyebrows!

Re: What a voice, pity about the dress!

Just discovered that Bohemian Rhapsody only has 26.29 million views!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Brilliant, I could watch that over and over.

But yeah, itching to get my hands on her- pluck the eyebrows, get rid of the black tights ( or probably 'barely black'- remember those?) and white stillettos ensemble which I imagine wasn't worn in an ironic fashion, get her in a corset, change the hair and dress. But then she'd probably lose the wow factor of the juxtaposition of her voice and appearance?

She was amazing, i watched on sat night with my jaw dropped and actually clapped at the end.

But a looper:eek:

I peresonally feel like they "uglied" her up to get her noticed and told her to act the tit so the wow factor when she sang would be a lot bigger. Did any of ye see the Michael Flatly take off from the same episode?

This is the argument for the likes of X factor ,Britain's got talent

That Greek Michael Flatly thing was brilliant. So funny.

Brilliant, I could watch that over and over.

But yeah, itching to get my hands on her- pluck the eyebrows, get rid of the black tights ( or probably 'barely black'- remember those?) and white stillettos ensemble which I imagine wasn't worn in an ironic fashion, get her in a corset, change the hair and dress. But then she'd probably lose the wow factor of the juxtaposition of her voice and appearance?

Great minds think alike (but then again fools seldom differ ;)).

Can't help feeling jealous of Pebbles listening to that voice all the time.

Ya missed the two bra straps hanging down so a new one needed too.

She's pretty amazing alright. More importantly though, whose the hot bird on the judging panel? <cowers down in preparation for the attack of the feminists>

This must be a dream come true for Susan Boyle. I hope we will hear more from her - she deserves recognition. A really talented person (for a change)! I kind of like her style.

She's pretty amazing alright. More importantly though, whose the hot bird on the judging panel? <cowers down in preparation for the attack of the feminists>

Amanda Holden, she's like a pretty doll. Of course for the female viewers we have the delightful Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan ( in fairness, Morgan isn't too bad.):(

I don't think it was a put-on, sure you couldnt fake eyebrows like that, could you?

Oh were those bra straps? Thought they were the little straps sewn into dresses to keep them on hangers. At the risk of being too Trinny & Susannah, she could definitely do with a new bra too!

Thanks Vanilla, will be googling frantically! Susan Boyle doesn't need to look good with a voice like that. Pavarotti????

That was incredible.
(Vanilla's talk about corsets did distract me a bit though...:D)

That was incredible.
(Vanilla's talk about corsets did distract me a bit though...:D)

Oooer. Fantasising about Susan in a corset?;)

I remember poor old Les Dennis. Still she is a cutie too, and seems nice anyway.

Back