War On Terror

Anonymity

'Before you go back to your happy place and anonymity'

Eh...and you're not anonymous???

ELCid, the more I read your last post the more dangerous you actually sound. It's good that you post here. Your views should be welcomed as a warning to people. This is what the face of fear sounds like folks.

Someone else brought up the likeness with Nazi Germany. Hitler's propoganda against the Jews ran along similar lines. Beware this anti-Muslim propoganda.

The world has far more to fear from people with your sort of views ELcid.

Snake Charmer

Back to sleep now Snake Charmer.
Nighty Night.

Muslims etc

I think it is Bin Laden and his Muslim fanatics who are very dangerous ( have they not proved that already in New York, Bali etc ). If you want to compare anyone to Hitler, it is them.

re Paul

Paul,

We know what you think. How many times do you need to say it. We're not deaf.

Yes...Bin Laden is dangerous. So is Bush.

And the similarity between Nazi propoganda against the Jews and what ELCid has said about Muslims is extroadinary.

Facts

Every word of it was backed up, and is documented fact.
Your opinion is yours to keep, and is simply indicative of your inability to counter the facts with a properly framed rebuttal.

re

'Every word of it was backed up, and is documented fact.'

Rubbish. You tracked down some really dodgy stuff on the internet and twisted some words from the Koran to suit your own ****** up ideology.

Everyone can see what a weirdo you are. I don't know why you're so proud of it!!

Re.Jamie the snake charmer

I have just read the last few pages of c**p and I'm with Jamie the snake charmer on how it has gone down hill.
We are at the stage where replies rely on personal attacks rather than constructive comment.
Once again I make the point, the world is not black and white.
The Israilie Palastinian question has nothing to do with OBL and why he does what he does.
Islam has not had it's age of enlightenment and so in terms of where I would like to live I would opt for the post Christian west any day.
Bring back Piggy, daltonr etc (even the Rev. Flynn) for a bit of reasoned debate.

Blaaahhh!!!

The Israilie Palastinian question has nothing to do with OBL and why he does what he does.

For someone who can't even SPELL Israeli thats a pretty sweeping statement. The plight of the Palestinians is one of the commonest themes in all the vile threats of OBL and his Al Qaeda brethren.

Rubbish. You tracked down some really dodgy stuff on the internet and twisted some words from the Koran to suit your own ****** up ideology.

And you gave us nothing but your ill informed opinion and emotional claptrap.
I have the Koran right here in my book collection, and I've read it. Whatever Koranic quotes from the internet I gave - all had or have direct references in the book. I didn't write the stuff...Muhammed did, so if you dislike or disagree with it don't blame me.

Palestinians

Don't forget the Palestinians danced in the streets when the WTC was destroyed. I guess they think OBL is on THEIR side.

War in Iraq

Regarding AntiElCids last post.
He asks if the Iraq war has increased terrorism.
Well I agree with him.

Really the Americans should have stayed out of Iraq and let Saddam continue doing a great job keeping the mad mullahs in check. The population of Iraq are obviously an ungrateful lot, not to mention a pack of gangsters and extremists. They only understand strongarm tactics and Saddam new how to deal with them.
I just listened to an Iraqi journalist on The Last Word and he says that things were BETTER under Saddam!

Lets face it, there were no WMD in Iraq, so poor old Saddam was misunderstood and unfairly treated by the Americans. If the Iraqi's didn't like him then it was really up to them to get rid of him. Now the Yanks have destabilised the whole area and the mad mullahs are making their grab for power. AlSadr is trying to get a large following so he can take a place in the new government. Basically all he has to do is kill a few Americans to gain popularity.

I think its heart breaking to see young American men and women, part time soldiers, dying in the streets of a third world shithole for the sake of those animals and Bush's crazy policies.

Please America, get out of Iraq and let them murder each other. Keep a few nukes trained on the place, and if they misbehave in future in any way...waste 'em.

Mad as a brush!!

I see the raving lunies are still around then. You'd think they'd be getting bored listening to their own hate filled sh*te by now.

I have given up with ElCid and his stupid accusations of me being traveling muslim fanatical terrorist. What ever turns you on ElCid. What ever Koran you are reading it is obvious not the same one as billions reading. What a low mind you have that you can think billions of people are brain washed. You stay in your home and keep reading your Koran maybe one day you will form your own fight against Muslims.

Staying in the topic, with the Iraqi invasion and now we are seeing that Iraq is going for self rule, I think that will create more terrorist groups and what worrying is will they stay in their soils or spread around and continue terrorising the world. One must ask , are we really preventig terrorism?

I'm so bored.

Jeeze, this thing still around? Hilarious stuff though...

To the same guy who hates Muslims and keeps posting under different names,

What the hell are you getting out of this crap?
No one on this board shares your views. You're holding a conversation with yourself!! So...you hate Muslims. Okay. No one here gives a damn. I just get pissed off everytime I have to see your silly post on the top of this page. Give it a rest and go away. Go to some other board where people want to listen to your nonsense.

Rubbish

Well it seems to me that more than one person is posting under the same name here.

Hey AntiME, you're really sraping the bottom of the barrel now.
How many versions of the Koran are there?

1.The OBL version
2.The AntiElCid version
3.Salman Rushdies version (care to explain the Satanic Verses controversy to us all?)
4.The Wahabi version
5.The Sunni version
6.The Shiite version
7.The Anti ElCid version

.........plenty of room for adding your own spin, eh?

Sick

It really sickens and saddens me to see Irish people swallow the lies they've been fed by the liberal media about Islam. They have lost their souls to the point of grovelling after the Koran and Muhammed, while at the same time rejecting This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Christ and the Bible.

If there are any Christians left on this site you might at least find some solace among your own here:

Tizona

I would not say that the media is Liberal or free from bigotry , most of the Media bar BBC has focused solely on the US/UK alliance ,whihc has been quite overbearing on occasions.

It is unusual however how people on this site, who have no sound religous beliefs Christian or otherwise feel that it is appropriate to comment on any particular religon Muslim or otherwise.

This is a war against is terror driven by the west because of the various afflictions commited by the terror groups.The East is driven against the hatred of the west. This fear, loathing and suspicion has been around for hundreds of years and neither you, I or George W will cessate this , but it is a requirement of the western world to have "peace" as we are only too familiar with the needlessness and horrifying effects of war.
They are Muslim fanatics , accepted, but you cannot tarnish the whole Muslim race as terrorists. On that logic you are stating that all Catholics in Ireland are members of the IRA , you might see how wrong you are now but i doubt it.

Tizona

"It really sickens and saddens me to see Irish people swallow the lies they've been fed by the liberal media about Islam. They have lost their souls to the point of grovelling after the Koran and Muhammed, while at the same time rejecting This post will be deleted if not edited immediately Christ and the Bible."

This coming from a man who thinks that all Muslims are paedophiles!!!!!

Where is the liberal media Tizona? The vast majority of news (ie 99.9%) of it shows the war from the perspective of the coalition. That's all we hear about pretty much. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

Who's grovelling at the Koran? People can make up their own minds about what's going on in the world without having to listen to your hatred everyday. Give it a rest.

Islam

Ray, you sound like a well meaning person attempting to be balanced in your views, but you are a perfect example of how the media has brainwashed ordinary westerners into this ambivalence toward Islam. Its done under the guise of being 'even handed' and 'reasonable'. Another word for it is Politically Correct.

Let me explain it to you.

To draw direct parrallels between the relationship of Catholics and the IRA, and muslims and Islamic terror, is faulty in the extreme, naiive, and grossly insulting and unfair to Irish Catholics.

The glaring difference between Islamic terror and Islam, and the IRA and Catholicism, is that - the Catholic church does not teach that violence can or should be used by its followers!

Nor did the founder of the Christian church ever say violence was right when defending 'the faith'. In fact he said the direct opposite. Turn the other cheek.

The 'prophet' muhammed however not only taught his followers to use violence to advance Islam - he was a living example to them of how to do so. And don't accuse me of lying about him, its all in the history books which many here seem too blind to read.

You suggest I say all muslims are terrorists. I did not say that. Show me where I said that?

Nor did I say all muslims are paedophiles! Show me where I said that?

However, Violence and Paedophilia are practices that the Koran not only permits but sometimes recommends.

re

It seems only fair that this thread be locked too...considering it is not about the war but has been debased by some people to be about Muslims and Islam.

Tizona

Tiz Quoted "The 'prophet' muhammed however not only taught his followers to use violence to advance Islam - he was a living example to them of how to do so. And don't accuse me of lying about him, its all in the history books which many here seem too blind to read.

You suggest I say all Muslims are terrorists. I did not say that. Show me where I said that?"

If you look really hard in your previous response paragraph one onto paragraph two you might recognize the idiocy of the second paragraph.

What a dumbass...........It seems that there is a very clear line, in your mind, between organized terrorism and organized religious terrorism. I kid you not both strive for the same result.

But the terrorists seek destruction of our culture, freedom and democracy, not western domination by Islam although I am sure that would follow.
So you are making the point that all Muslims are evil violent terrorists, which they are not, just in the same way as all Irish Catholics are not members of the IRA

Back