Usernames on AAM

I work for a bank...
But in the I.T. Dept as they wont let me near the money (and rightly so)

And before everyone starts giving me grief.... I never ever worked in the financial side of the things, never ever lent anyone a penny or sold a 100% mortgage..

When I started working for this bank my buddies (when drunk) would call me a banker as a play on the word similar to banker but starting with a W !!

Nothing like the fast-talking, archetypal market-trader that was Delboy, and certainly don't share his morals, but have always been classed as the 'female version' by friends and family.

Unable to stop the brain conjuring up new business ideas and am one of those sorry people who has pad and pen by the bed in case some exciting business idea comes up during the night! :eek:

I was trying to have the name Ode$$a as my username but the system wouldn't allow me to use dollar signs in place of the S's. So I ended up with a rather dull Oirish sounding name rather than the glamorous name that I was hoping for!

There was something on TV about Gianni Versace when I chose mine... could so easily have been Evelyn_Cusack, if I'd joined up a few minutes later...

In one office job many years back, some of the lads called me Attila the Hun - no particular reason, honestly - another nickname was Little Hitler - still no reason, absolutely none. So I just converted Attila a bit...

Mine came about as I could recognise pretty much any theme tune in an instant... now that everyone has a gazillion channels on the telly and we can fast forward the ads it's a bit harder though!

(I wanted 'themetunegirl' but AAM limited me to one character less, hence themetunegal)

Dah-da-dah-da-da etc.

:)

I had a stalker from the Kimmage area. Found out who she was and did a bit of reverse stalking using this name (but not this site). Soon stopped.

Back