Usernames on AAM

In one office job many years back, some of the lads called me Attila the Hun - no particular reason, honestly - another nickname was Little Hitler - still no reason, absolutely none. So I just converted Attila a bit...

A sort of attica conversion, so.

Did it require planning?

When I joined AAM I thought that since it was a serious site, I should have a "proper" name (unlike other slightly more flaky usernames for sites I used at the time, like iVenus - anyone else remember that?). Don't use my real name online though so I just chose another name starting with the same letter. It is nice to be someone else for a while sometimes. :cool:

When I joined AAM I thought that since it was a serious site, I should have a "proper" name (unlike other slightly more flaky usernames for sites I used at the time, like iVenus - anyone else remember that?). Don't use my real name online though so I just chose another name starting with the same letter. It is nice to be someone else for a while sometimes. :cool:

Nice one Joe.

No, Complainer was This post will be deleted if not edited immediately. Boy are you in trouble!

Be careful; I'm on his ignore list so I can say anything I want (I'm like the holy spirit; he's knows I'm here but he can't see me), but you're visible mate!
Complainer is a bit like the holy trinity; he has a few forms on this site but it's the same person :D

Be careful; I'm on his ignore list so I can say anything I want (I'm like the holy spirit; he's knows I'm here but he can't see me), but you're visible mate!
Complainer is a bit like the holy trinity; he has a few forms on this site but it's the same person :D

I always seen him as Heathcliff to your Catherine.

Back