Ulrika jonsson !!

Z

z106

SO it seems that Ulrika Jonsson has 4 kids with 4 different fathers !
Never knew that.

Like - to be fair to her on celebrity big brother she does come across as reasonably smart.

Quite clearly she isn't though.

Never knew she was a catholic either :)

SO it seems that Ulrika Jonsson has 4 kids with 4 different fathers !
Never knew that.

Like - to be fair to her on celebrity big brother she does come across as reasonably smart.

Quite clearly she isn't though.

Never knew she was a catholic either :)

So what? I don't know much about her but the fact that she has had four different children by different fathers doesn't make me look down on her. :confused:

At least she won't have too many regrets about what she didn't do!:)

So what? I don't know much about her but the fact that she has had four different children by different fathers doesn't make me look down on her. :confused:

Well i definitely have less respect for her because if it.
That must be complete instability for all the kids having all these different men caling every weekend to take one of them away for a few days or wahetever.
Must be very confusing for them to be seperated from all their other half-siblings each week.

Like- to have 2 kids to different fathers is fair enough i think. (They may be eager to start a new family with their new love or whatever).

Pushing the boat out to 4 kids to 4 different fathers though is plain nuts in my book.

EIther she came to a very bad decision or else whe was very careless.
Either way i have to admit i think less of her as a result.

Get a life. Live and let live.

Dude

There are very real practical consequences for the kids involved when someone decides to have 4 kids with 4 different fathers.
If everyone decided to operate like that it would have definite knock-on effects on society.

Hate to burst your feel-good factor here buddy but I really don't think the hippy vibe of "live and let live" applies in this instance.
It might have been a good reply from a 10 year old though.

Agree, you d'ont know the circumstances of her life, so why feel you have a right to sit in judgement?

I dont know the woman from Adam and dont think you do either and have to say I find your posts a little unfair.

I am sure she did not envisage she would end up having four different fathers for her children, but that is the way her life has panned out. Ulrika seems to have a loving home for her children and is well able to support them financially herself - there are a lot worse things to be worried about for children in this day and age (think baby P)

Agree, you d'ont know the circumstances of her life, so why feel you have a right to sit in judgement?

I dont know the woman from Adam and dont think you do either and have to say I find your posts a little unfair.

I am sure she did not envisage she would end up having four different fathers for her children, but that is the way her life has panned out. Ulrika seems to have a loving home for her children and is well able to support them financially herself - there are a lot worse things to be worried about for children in this day and age (think baby P)

Exactly what mysterious circumstances could have occurred in her life to make having 4 kids from 4 fathers the right decision ?

I really don't think i need to know all about her life to comment on this aspect of it.

Lets keep it real here - everyone comments on everyone elses life without knowing all aspects of it. It's the way of the world.
SUddenly taking the moral high-ground because i don't know all the circumstances of her life and therefore shoud not comment on any aspect of it is just not living in the real world.We are all guilty of it to some degree every day up and down the country.
If we were all to adhere to that logic the no-one would ever be allowed talk about anybody ever again.

Hey - come on - lets call a spade a spade here.
4 kids with 4 different fathers is a bit of a mess in most peoples book surely?

Are you seriously telling me you don't think she was irresponsible in the extreme ?

Like - FOUR times !!
Mindboggling behaviour.

Exactly what mysterious circumstances could have occurred in her life to make having 4 kids from 4 fathers the right decision ?

I really don't think i need to know all about her life to comment on this aspect of it.

Lets keep it real here - everyone comments on everyone elses life without knowing all aspects of it. It's the way of the world.
SUddenly taking the moral high-ground because i don't know all the circumstances of her life and therefore shoud not comment on any aspect of it is just not living in the real world.We are all guilty of it to some degree every day up and down the country.
If we were all to adhere to that logic the no-one would ever be allowed talk about anybody ever again.

Hey - come on - lets call a spade a spade here.
4 kids with 4 different fathers is a bit of a mess in most peoples book surely?

Are you seriously telling me you don't think she was irresponsible in the extreme ?

Like - FOUR times !!
Mindboggling behaviour.

My point is whether she was irresponsible or not, it is not really your place to comment. The thread comes across as a bit petty and gossipy.

I dont think you have any right "take the moral ground" as you call it. Nobody has. I dont agree that everybody talks about everybody else either. Most people have enough on their plate looking after themselves to be interested in anyone else's business.

Like - FOUR times !!

Hopefully only three times unless she never meant to conceive in the first place!

The thread comes across as a bit petty and gossipy.

So why participate in it?

Yeah, I'd look down on her knowing all that. I'd also look down on the fathers of the kids but since anatomy dictates that women bear the brunt of responsibility they'll never suffer the same criticism even if they have four kids by four different women. Has to be hard on the children and Ulrikka but you lie in the bed you make for yourself.

Last edited:
Presumably you have never passed comment on anyone's life choices/lifestyle before. If not, my apologies and congratulations.

My father was born into a Magdalene Laundry and "given away" because his mother was not married. Ireland in the 40's. His mother's family were very respectable in their local community and did not want anyone talking about them/looking down on them, (people like your good self, I suppose) As a result, that child grew up in an industrial school and never knew his mother or any of his family. So, I supppose having seen the result of how careless talk/high moral attitudes can devastate people's lives, can say I d'ont really bother with it. Talk may be cheap, but someone always pays the price.

I would not like to have children by four different fathers. If it happened though, I would not feel "ashamed", or a lesser person, because it did not suit other people -I would just deal with it. What I find strange is the overall attitude.

Ulrika Jonsson has four different fathers for her children.
Wow.

And she is supposedly catholic.

Double Wow.

And I think less of her/have no respect for her.

Seriously, do people still have those attitudes. Is it really that much of a scandal! Nobody died, we can handle it.

It wouldn't be my goal to have 4 kids by different dad's but I don't think Ulrika aimed for that either. How about give her a bit of credit for coping as a single mother when her new baby needed heart surgery?? That couldn't have been easy and the dad was nowhere to be found. We all make mistakes in life and we shouldn't be the judge and jury on others. Incidentally before making judgements read this article where Ulrika talks about the situation herself and says its not easy. I read this a few weeks ago and it got me thinking from her side of things. Not her hugest fan but she's only human

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1077697/4x4-Ulrika-The-truth-weekend-

while she was facing open heart surgery.

:eek:, thats shocking.

Who really cares what anybody thinks of her. Shame on ye all for watching that cheap TV. As long as it is watched they will continue to make these types of offensive shows.

Also - Her coming out doing tv documentaries specifically about her questioning whether she is a sex addict or not also puts her down a further peg in my book given her history.
(For those who don't now she did one about 3 or 4 years ago for channel 4 going through many of the people she has slept with)

Throw that ihto the pot with her having the 4 kids with 4 different fahers then as far as i am concerned it's very difficult to not lose respect for her.

(MAybe mods should move this thread to LOS)

:eek:, thats shocking.

Who really cares what anybody thinks of her. Shame on ye all for watching that cheap TV. As long as it is watched they will continue to make these types of offensive shows.

They are quite offensive really. Does anyone really watch them at all. The viewing figures cant surely be that high anymore.

in all fairness to Ulrika, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for havin 4 kids with 4 different fathers...... :)

Back