The BAI has rejected my complaint about the Joe Duffy programme on Life Loans

Brendan, please stick with the truth - it's the only thing one cannot argue against. Once again, I have to re-iterate:-
1. I never called you a liar.
2. I never said you looked stupid.
3. Your summary above where YOU said "you looked stupid" is not a fair one.

if anyone is still interested, they can read Leper's original posts here

On reading it again now, there is more of the "You are not a liar but you tell lies" type of argument.

You performed well on the programme as far as I am concerned. You didn't score any own goals but your naivité regarding media presentation was a little wanting (I don't mean this to be offensive).

Twice, you stress that you don't want to be offensive: Hint to Leper: If you have to say that, you probably are being offensive.

Brendan

Brendan, I think it's time to call a halt to this word jousting. Let's call it quits as I'm sure it's boring the livin' daylights of many looking in.

. . . and best of luck with your further dealings with BAI.

I critcised mathpac for his assertion that the words used were the correct way to conduct a debate.
I will say it again. The accusation was that brendan was name-calling. I pointed out that the words he used described the post content and not the poster. That's the difference between debating subject matter and attacking the poster.

This thread is getting more bizzarre by the minute, rather like some of Lewis Carroll's writing: "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." In this particular thread you can assume I'm Alice.

Back