Ryanair cash passport

Looks like the Ryanair Cash Passport will not give you any advantage from Feb 1st 2013. The 6 euro each way admin charge is going to be included in the price and paying with any debit card will mean you wont have to pay the new 2 percent credit card charge.

[broken link removed]

yes jt dublin, it looks that way until they do their sums, and realise that the vast majority of their customers have debit cards. it will have a serious effect on their revenue and they will come up with something else. by law they only have to have one source of free on line booking method , hence electron which aer lingus use. which is virtually impossible for anyone in ireland to aquire. if booking aer lingus from u,s,a ,they dont have a credit card charge as far as i know. they must have different laws on this.

ryanair have now stopped deducting the 6 euro per person , per flight admin fee with their cash passport , so it now only a debit card. they charge the fee no matter what one uses.

ryanair have stopped the concession of charging the 6euro per flight per person if one had a cashpassport , they now have included it as part of their fare . the cashpassport is now just a debit card.

Looks like the Ryanair Cash Passport will not give you any advantage from Feb 1st 2013. The 6 euro each way admin charge is going to be included in the price and paying with any debit card will mean you wont have to pay the new 2 percent credit card charge.

[broken link removed]
the other day when i looked at the ryainair, site i decided to look at their faq's. i read that if one booked with a cashpassport they would avoid the 6 euro charge, and as your post says i assumed it was gone as it was past the 1st feb. i emailed them and asked them the obvious question and lo and behold they confirmed the finishing dates for ireland- germany-and spain they have different finishing dates , because of contractural reasons. this evening they sent me an email with their latest offers and in the ad it states that if one uses a cashpassport they will avoid the charges etc. i have since looked at their website and it says the same about avoiding the 6 euro charge. on their site in the news section they also announced that they carried 50 thousand less passangers in january 2013 than this time last year, i am wondering are the two things connected or is oleary getting the wind up.

Back