Referral Requests for Deposit Products - Raisin.ie etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get a referral to Raisin please, one for myself and one for the Mrs.

If accounts are opened at three different banks via Raisin does the €50 referral work each time or just once ?
Did the referral go through for you okay? If not there may be an issue as highlighted by Mr.PMC above

No I only referred about three. The max is €500. It appears I am not the only one having difficulty with refer a friend.
Same here. 2 or 3 referrals maybe. The referral link is still broken for me 'Nothing found' when you enter the link. However I saw the other way to refer and it seems to have sent to their email address now.

Same here. 2 or 3 referrals maybe. The referral link is still broken for me 'Nothing found' when you enter the link. However I saw the other way to refer and it seems to have sent to their email address now.
Raisin always sent the refer a friend to the person's email address seeking the referral. That doesn't work now.

I don't see that listed in the first post. Maybe ease off on the hustling for the new year

I agree with this. It is very clear some users are monopolising this thread and then are unhappy (or even aggressive) if somebody moves in on their self-proclaimed turf. I have received unsolicited PMs from the same individual. On evidence of their posting history, it seems some contribute very little expertise sharing to the community apart from swooping in to benefit financially themselves (to the tune of hundreds or probably even thousands at this stage) and scare off any others who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back