Punishing Labour

After all my talk I discovered no Labour candidate....

So FG, local Independent (non Healy Rae type I would hope), FG, Green

Green, Renua, FG, FG, FF, labour, Independent, Shinners, Shane Ross.

Yes, there is someone I dislike even more that the Shinners.

I can't believe that the Greens got two seats :confused:

or should that be

At least the Greens only got two seats :D

Dear cremeegg,

If the Greens are right about things , and the consensus is starting to favour their view, then we might be advised to have more of them ?
If they are wrong then climate/societal issues will fade away.
I just hope they are wrong.

We don,t vote long term , maybe we should ?

My first concern about the greens is not that their ideas are right or wrong but that they like to go about their business using coercion rather than persuasion.

By all means highlight the advantages, economic and environmental of modern light bulbs, but dont introduce legislation forcing me to buy the type you favour.

My second concern about the Irish Green Party is that many of their actions are counter productive. They are really not too bright. For example, too much Greenery has addled poor Purple, usually the most sensible of posters"

Every time I take the poorly washed dishes from my A rated dishwasher I curse the Greens who mandated energy efficient dishwashers that use less water and less electricity but wash less well than the old ones.

Buy better detergent.

Ah yes the next green campaign, buy better detergent.

But most of all I loathe their smug holier-than-thou self-righteousness, (and I am not talking about Purple there).

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, the greens are driving there as fast as they can in a low emission car with a totally unjustified self-defeating tax break

By all means highlight the advantages, economic and environmental of modern light bulbs, but dont introduce legislation forcing me to buy the type you favour.

Most of that's is cross party coming from Europe and will likely still not be enough to hit CO2 targets.

No need for legislation. They will pay for themselves in a short period of time. A fraction of the energy consumption and a much longer lifespan. 2.99 or something in Aldi. A no-brainer

Back