Pedestrians more likely to be injured RTE

Folks, you can't be just throwing wild allegations about. Defamation laws still apply and I don't think anyone wants to see Brendan lose his house.

Purple, are you saying that Panda's might be involved? We might need to go to the Supreme Court to get permission to widen the terms of reference of the tribunal. God, we are only on day 1..........

Panda's are very straightforward animals; they are all black and white.

It may not work but while they are trying it out it could be called The
Select House Investigation Technical
Faeces in Animals Committee Experiment

An excellent suggestion but in the interest of full disclosure and oversight I feel that an advisory body such as the Committee Regarding Animal Performance should first be established .

But overall oversight and responsibility should rest with the Political Orificies Office under the leadership of the Assistant Second Secretary.

The OP has opened a can of worms here.

I have never actually had the pleasure of seeing a “ can of worms “ or that other great and often used item, the much fabled “ kettle of fish
Of course that’s “ a horse of a different colour”.
:D

But overall oversight and responsibility should rest with the Political Orificies Office under the leadership of the Assistant Second Secretary.

Of course when I say responsibility, I don't mean the ASS can be held responsible. Just wanted to be clear.

I feel we are deviating from the main point here and it would be better to keep this Topic Under Rational Discussion :D

Back