Pedestrians more likely to be injured RTE

W200

Following ground breaking and extensive research RTE and the RSA reported on the news at 9 last night results that reveal the following, (Steady now calm yourself I know its hard to believe)
In traffic accidents motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists are more likely to be seriously injured than drivers “
A spokesperson also went on to reveal that there is strong evidence that the pope is indeed a catholic AND that bears have been known to occasionally defecate in the forest:);)

Following ground breaking and extensive research RTE and the RSA reported on the news at 9 last night results that reveal the following, (Steady now calm yourself I know its hard to believe)
In traffic accidents motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists are more likely to be seriously injured than drivers “
A spokesperson also went on to reveal that there is strong evidence that the pope is indeed a catholic AND that bears have been known to occasionally defecate in the forest:);)

We should set up a tribunal....

We should set up a tribunal....

I want an independent, but public funded and staffed, body to oversee the setting up of said tribunal and investigate claims by W200 that bears defecate in the woods.....do we need to call in Coilte on this?

I want an independent, but public funded and staffed, body to oversee the setting up of said tribunal and investigate claims by W200 that bears defecate in the woods.....do we need to call in Coilte on this?

I think we will need them. The defacation could be caused by what the bears are eating in the woods. There could be huge state liability here. We will give the tribunal 10 years to publish their report. I don't want it dragging on.

We must, of course, be careful not to limit the scope of the investigations too tightly, or the investigators will be unable to travel all over the world to all known sites of bear populationsto investigate the scenes of defecation. Of course, it would all be strictly for research, and there would be no opportunity for sight seeing, or any other activities that could be viewed as a junket.

Why limit it to Bears, what about other defecating woodland creatures?

Why limit it to Bears, what about other defecating woodland creatures?

Good point. We should have a second tribunal looking at the issues of defacation in woodland areas. We will appoint a high court judge and some well dressed barristers. Considering the times we live in, I suggest setting up a tendering sub committee to ensure that refreshments are procured at the most reasonable price. The procurement committee will of course come under the oversight of a select Dail committee.

Have we considered that mobile telecom masts and pylons could be influencing the bears? Would they be doing this if all power lines were underground?

Have we considered that mobile telecom masts and pylons could be influencing the bears? Would they be doing this if all power lines were underground?

Have we even considered how the bears entered the Country? The OP has opened a can of worms here.

Even for single car collisions? ;)

Have we even considered how the bears entered the Country? The OP has opened a can of worms here.

What about Bears cycling in the woods? Do they get killed by motorists? If so were those killed wearing high-vis vests and helmets?

That's Pandas, do ye know nuttin?

Folks, you can't be just throwing wild allegations about. Defamation laws still apply and I don't think anyone wants to see Brendan lose his house.

Purple, are you saying that Panda's might be involved? We might need to go to the Supreme Court to get permission to widen the terms of reference of the tribunal. God, we are only on day 1..........

The procurement committee will of course come under the oversight of a select Dail committee.

It may not work but while they are trying it out it could be called The
Select House Investigation Technical
Faeces in Animals Committee Experiment

Back