Parking ticket "Freeman" agrument (No Contract - Return to Sender) just nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is what little merit that may be in their arguments the courts here will not accept any of it. Yer man in Leitrim is likely to get a jail sentence for continuing his charade of not acknowledging he is the person subject to the proceedings.
which guy is that

that is a bit much playing law with a judge like a local snooker player taking on the late AH RIP and expecting to win

"This thing about whether one can be forced to pay a parking ticket without a bill of exchange being issued is interesting..."

No. Its not. It is just lunatic, crazed rambling.

mf
they say one cannot be fined without a conviction and that local authorities have backed down when bill requested

they say one cannot be fined without a conviction and that local authorities have backed down when bill requested

They can say anything. What matters is whether what they say is true. I don't believe that it is.

It seems that they do not even know what a bill of exchange is.

They can say anything. What matters is whether what they say is true. I don't believe that it is.
they have posted copies of letters where tickets were cancelled when they asked for one and other what they call proofs. Could be the parking people did not want to bother with the hassle or it could be they are afraid to open the pandora box

It seems that they do not even know what a bill of exchange is.[/quote]do you know what it is? enlighten us? I do not believe a parking ticket is one anyway. Could be wrong though

I am seriously thinking of asking for one to see what is happen. But i would not tell a judge my name is not my name ot i am the natural man not the legal person etc. That is bringing a knife to a gun fight

do you know what [a bill of exchange] is?

Yes.

enlighten us?

I do not believe a parking ticket is one anyway. Could be wrong though

Neither is a parking ticket a mushroom or a red setter. A parking ticket is just that: a parking ticket (or fixed penalty notice). It's not invalid just because it's not something else that you or anybody else chooses to mention. The effect of a parking ticket is that you have the option of paying a fixed penalty rather than face prosecution for an offence. If you choose not to pay the fixed penalty, you can be prosecuted for the parking offence.

excuse the test post problems with urls

seen that definition though not on that page. i did not say red setter is a bill. i said a parking ticket is not a bill

Freeman say it, the ticket is a notice not a bill. You can argue just becasue they say it does not make it so.Correct but just because you say something does not make it so either.

Ths is on a freeman site i cannot link it not enough posts" The following is an extract from the Bill of Rights Act 1689, enacted and formally entered into Statute following the Declaration of Rights 1689:

“That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void”

This states that a conviction is necessary before a fine or forfeit can be imposed."So if one is not convicted how can he be fined? I am yet to be convinced one can be fined on foot of a notice or prosecuted for looking for a proper bill

I explained the idea of a fixed penalty notice.

I don't know why you seem obsessed with the idea of a bill or a bill of exchange. You have been reading claptrap and, at this stage, I believe that you are not posting here in a genuine spirit of enquiry.

I explained the idea of a fixed penalty notice.

I don't know why you seem obsessed with the idea of a bill or a bill of exchange. You have been reading claptrap and, at this stage, I believe that you are not posting here in a genuine spirit of enquiry.
i read some of your posts and you do not know much about law. just cos you believe it does not make it so. Not responding any more to this as you are wasting my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back