New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

hiya,I've seen it on the web for the last few months but have now made the effort to join up,

Looks great

Came across it through google searches and now always come here first for financial advice and information.

A friend at work told me about it - have only been a viewer for the past 2 years but registered yesterday - Am addicted!

Heard my brother talking about it he is the sensible one but time for me to be sensible now, Its an excellent site for help on the serious life stuff, thanks.

heard it on Mooney's Money RTE 1, I know, I know i'm a real saddo, but eventually i'll be rich enough I won't be looking for advice, Johnboy45

through google, looking for parking information in Sandyford!!!. ie a surfing diversion.

i just phoned an insurance company in Wicklow that i found on the internet. They couldn't help me but recommended that i contacted you

This is like asking 'Where did you hear of Coke or Nike?' It's such an important site for Irish people, that everyone I know knows of its existence, so it's difficult to remember who exactly was the first person to recommend it. Google seems to be the most important referral site at the minute though and AAM queries seem to appear on Google searches almost instantly, very close to the top of the list of results.

Back