New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Through boards.ie Someone linked here when I asked a question about savings and investments

Welcome to Askaboutmoney. I hope you enjoy your visit and that you learn something and contribute something for others to learn.

We have done some promotion recently and would like to see how effective it has been. Please press theAdd Reply button at the top of this page and let us know where you heard about us.

The more detailed the information the better. For example, "Evening Herald article, 10 April" is more useful than "newspaper article".

Thanks

Brendan Burgess
Founder
Askaboutmoney

Brendan
My son sent on the information about you.
Regards
Brendan Healy

I was introduced to "Askaboutmoney" by the "Move to Ireland" website, which decribes this site as "The most brilliant Irish web site regarding matters money." I must agree with that decription. I, too, find it absolutly brilliant. Greay job!

From a friend - years ago and I regularly visit when I have financial queries - excellent site and well done to the people who make it such a success

Through boards.ie, so far looks like I'll be spending faaar too much time here, rather than earning moeny, ironic really!

Great site

Google search

Just stumbled upon it while looking for something and ye people are brilliant.

Its like having a million new friends :)

Hi
Heard about this site from my sister

Question deleted. Please ask your question in the appropriate forum.

Brendan
Administrator

Moderator note: Question deleted. Please ask your question in the appropriate forum.

Travis

Back