Moyglare Hall OR Newtown Hall, Maynooth

Thanks Jamiekildare. Would you know what stop is nearest to Moyglare?

The nearest 67a stop is on the bridge by the canal, about a 25 minute walk from Moyglare Hall.

That will probably make your commute very difficult.

Some of the 5 beds have sold?

Where?

I often take a walk up there out of interest, and as far as I can see there's still over a dozen 5 beds unfinished this past 18 months?

440,000 for a semi d 5 bed? In this day and age?

Good luck.

Numbers 8, 15, 36, & 37 The Green have all sold in the past year, All 5 beds and yes there are still 10 or so unsold.

This thread has very useful information for those who seriously consider buying a property in Moyglare Hall. If you have bought a property there, could you please tell when you got the key to your property, what were the missing things from show-house? I mean, what are the things that need fixing from the buyer before getting the house ready to move in?

1. Furniture
2. blinds/curtains
3........(flooring?! fridge/dishwasher/washing machine?!, house alarm?!)

& approximately how much do they amount to in total? 10K, 20K?!

Erm, all of the below needed to be sorted out before you move in. You could say the guts of 20K when you factor it all it. It's just stuff you buy as you go along.

You get the house exactly the same as the showhouse, unless you have any modifictions you want done eg. Skylight. All these are extras.

All the furnishings you need to source yourself. Furniture,Blinds,Kitchen,Flooring,tiling are all things you need to make arrangements for yourself.

You get the key when you pay the man the money.

The Show houses are open again, They are having a firesale of the detached 5 beds asking price €380k I believe.

i know this is an old thread but was wondering who the builders are for moyglare hall?i was wondering would the builder sell one of them 5 beds in their unfinished state?id love to get my hands on one and work away at it myself.as an electrician the only job i wouldnt give a go myself would be the plumbing.might take a few years to chip away at it as i get the money but i figure i could get it done reasonable enough and have a smashing place at the end of it.Have been keeping my eye on these for a few years now and nothing seems to have happened with any of the unfinished 5 beds for about 3 years!!surely the builder would take a cash offer for one?any thoughts?

Mycete is the name of the builder, no harm in asking, he has sold 2 5 beds over the summer somewhere around €335K

Hi, I am in contact with the builder of Moyglare Hall and it could be a possibility he would sell an unfinished house. Reply for a contact

Mycete is the name of the builder, no harm in asking, he has sold 2 5 beds over the summer somewhere around €335K

Location wise within the grouping of the 5 beds they are in the least desirable location IMHO of the grouping, pretty hemmed in.

Anyone bought the new 3 bed with master bedroom on the 2nd floor, which priced for 255k? can you guys tell me what is it like to live in this state?

I know the Builder has sold a few of the new Type 3 Bed, The Estate it's self is very quiet, nice place to live.

thanks maguike, do you know how much they went for?

Apart from the frozen pipe problem, any other issues with these houses?

Not that I know of in the existing house types, but these new 3 beds are new to the estate and not part of the original plans, the planning permission was changed about 18months ago to allow these new 3 beds to be built. Let me know by PM if you have any other specific questions.

is that showhouse open at the moment? want to go over and take a look :)

Back