Most Handsome Men of the Century

Interesting to compare this to the Attractive Female thread where our female posters have willingly chipped in with who they find attractive as females and yet on this one the male posters have always prefaced their posts with "according to my OH, wife, etc". Hmmmm.

Attractive men/man crush:

Johnny Depp
Orson Welles (early years)
Carry Grant
Paul Newman
Robert Redford (probably too good looking)
Steve McQueen

Ive been variously told Courtney Cox, Davina McCall and Nelly Furtado - its all about pointy facial features :)

I'm listening re Davina. :)

BTW, it's not pointy facial features it's glacial angular elegance (I'm in marketing)

...who I have been told I look like on more than one occasion! :)

:D

Caveat

I would just like to apologise for every row, dispute or nasty remark I have made to you on these boards.

Love and kisses

Liaconn

Christian Bale gets first prize. Reckon you could still have a decent conversation/row with him to spice things up when the spark wanes :)

Runners up are pretty predictable:
Marlon Brando (pre the cheese burgers)
Johnny Depp
Jack Nicholson (up til about 10 years ago)

Love the look of George Clooney but he's soooo gorgeous he nearly hurts my eyes. Bit like staring at the sun :)

Hang on....just basking in some lady words...

Aaaahhhh

I also would like to throw my hat into the ring, my apologies Caveat if I have ever offended you, I now see you in a completely different light! :D

So anyway, why don't we have the AAM Christmas party early, before we all get booked up. I'm free whatever nights Caveat is. ;)

ps I couldn't open that link.

So anyway, why don't we have the AAM Christmas party early, before we all get booked up. I'm free whatever nights Caveat is. ;)

ps I couldn't open that link.

You might want to open the link first!

Jaysus sorry Caveat, seems I've ruined your good run - ah well eliminates the competition! :D

No competition from me. I am emotionally invested in the other thread! Just didn't want her to organise a big party, get all dressed up and then be faced with that!

Back