Most Handsome Men of the Century

ps Do you really look like him???

Really? Well, within reason. You might have to use your imagination a bit. For start, less hair. A lot less hair. :(

I don't see it much myself TBH, maybe a bit. But as I said others have said it and who in their right mind would argue that they don't resemble an international sex symbol? :D

Famous person I'm like:

a poor mans George Clooney - the hair is spot on anyway ... after that it goes downhill :D

most handsome men

Another vote for Hugh Jackman
Johnathan Rhys Meyers - to look at only - once he opens his mouth to speak he's relegated!
Clive Owen - not entirely sure why
George Clooney can make me coffee anytime!
Robert Downey Jr ... mmmmmmmmmm

Saw a guy the spit of Liam Neeson in Liffey Valley on Saturday - was going to shout out Caveat to see what happened....... any chance it was you Caveat??:D

...who I have been told I look like on more than one occasion! :)

I was so desperately hoping he would come up... :D

caveat, i'm truly sorry but i'm sure you can't look as good as liam neeson - he is one of the sexiest men ever!
prove it!!! :p

eric bana
gregory peck was really sexy.
daniel craig
the rock
harrison ford

Having watched A Single Man last night..I don't get the Colin Firth thing at all. He's not unattractive but I wouldn't put him up there with the Clooneys of the world! I have to say Nicolas Hoult was a pleasant suprise, growing up much better than I would have expected....

Another for my list is
Jake Gyllenhall
Paul Banks from Interpol can look very lovely at times
Denzel Washington isn't doing too bad for a 56 year old either!

Saw a guy the spit of Liam Neeson in Liffey Valley on Saturday - was going to shout out Caveat to see what happened....... any chance it was you Caveat??:D

I met Liam once at a charity function, really nice guy. Though by the end of the night he was a bit peeved as people kept coming up and telling him he was the spitting image of Caveat.

Back