Most beautiful women of the century

What are peoples choices for unsexiest woman? and I don't mean ugly looking or anything - my husband finds some women just completely a turn off and they are not bad looking girls, but they just don't exude sex appeal

Tops ones that spring to mind:
Ally McBeal Chick
Sarah Jessica Parker
Celine Dion
Helen Hunt
Mariah Carey

As long as you remove Helen Hunt, fair enough.

Something about Helen. She does a lovely semi-confused expression and seems a bit vulnerable - but tough at the same time. And I like the voice. No not beautiful but definitely sexy. She reminds me a bit of Sharon Mitchell and if you know who she is none of you are ladies or gentlemen. ;)

OK now i understand your stance on Uma, you have no taste!

:D

No, I like Uma. Unusual looking which is good but I only take your point re sexiness in Pulp Fiction/Kill Bill to an extent. She's trying too hard - she is too doe-eyed and "nice" to be truly filthy sexy. But good marks on attractiveness - very likeable.

Dawn by the way is a B3, S7, A8. Pretty sure that's correct - must check my database ;)

Actually, we were all out from work one night recently and after a few drinks some of the guys started spilling the beans about who they fancied in the office. The girls we females thought were very pretty and well dressed were generally dismissed by the guys as 'too thin', 'wears too much make up' etc., while girls we would have thought of as very ordinary and, well yes, Mumsy were considered very fanciable.

So there you go, Sisters. Get rid of your short skirts and MAC makeup and invest in a pair of high waisted jeans and a few v neck jumpers. They'll be buzzing around you like flies.

Women tend to equate nice well fitting clothes, expensive make-up and thin with good looking - essentially what they see is womens magazines.

For men, its more about physical features. A good looking women is still a good looking women even if she is wearing a bin bag (women should think about this when they spend €€€€€ on clothes - men cant tell the difference between Dunnes Stores and CoCo Chanel) Your "Mumsy" example is probably a women who is very physically attractive, but dresses very ordinary. Got missed by the women, but obvious to the men. Men also prefer natural beauty to artificial beauty (i.e. heavy make-up).

For men, its more about physical features. A good looking women is still a good looking women even if she is wearing a bin bag (women should think about this when they spend €€€€€ on clothes)

But women buy nice (read expensive) clothes to make themselves feel good, not to attract men, didnt you hear? :D

But women buy nice (read expensive) clothes ....... :D

Actually, not all women equate 'nice' with 'expensive' when it comes to clothes. I have a friend who dresses head to toe from Brown Thomas and always buys designer bags and shoes and I honestly couldn't describe what she was wearing an hour after I've met her. Her outfits all look the same, and a bit boring, to me. I know other people who buy their clothes in Penneys or second hand shops and always achieve a quirky, fabulous look.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mr Chocks thinks Peig Sayers was very underrated :eek:

CRAP
This is another STUPID English survey,
For starters No 2 Cheryl was only 17 and an unknown in the last century as Girls aloud wasn't formed till 2002,
No 6 scarlett was 16 and unheard of,
No 9 Kelly had only got a job as a page 3 girl with the daily star,
So how could they be most Beautiful of the last century.

Natasha Mcelhone
Catherine Zeta Jones
Joanna Lumley
Ava Gardner
Deborah Harry
Sophia Loren
Cindy Crawford

Back