Most beautiful women of the century

liaconn

The results of a survey in Britain to decide the most beautiful women of the last century were as follows:

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Cheryl Cole
3. Marilyn Monroe
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Grace Kelly
6. Scarlett Johansson
7. Halle Berry
8. Diana, Princess of Wales
9. Kelly Brook
10. Jennifer Aniston

Some of the names raised a few eyebrows in our office, particularly Cheryl Cole, Princess Diana and Kelly Brook. What do other AAMers think?

Beauty, attractiveness, sexiness...they're all different IMO.

E.g. of the above, Hepburn is conventionally beautiful but utterly unsexy I think.

In fact I don't find a lot of these women particularly attractive other than Angelina or Marilyn. Marilyn being the ultimate for me.

Once stood next to Helena Christensen and I still haven't recovered.

Also probably would have Rita Hayworth on the list.

Remove Cole, Jolie, Diana, Berry, Brook and Aniston

I know Kate Winslet is a bit of a wild card but she's my girl. :D

Surely Nastassja Kinski should be there though?

Jennifer, Diana and Cole is almost laughable TBH.

+1 to Rita and Sophia too.

+1 for Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelly and that's all I'd take from your list.

Yep, Rita Hayworth needs to be on that list too

Lady Lavery always did it for me, mind you it might have been the paper she was printed on.

I would be adding Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, and I'll go with Sunny's nominee aswell.
I would leave in Scarlett and that's about it.

Apparently, just missing the top 10 were Kylie Minogue, Beyonce Knowles and Audrey Tatou.

I would have included Ava Gardner on this list aswell. Would definitely remove Jennifer Aniston, Lady Diana, Cheryl Cole and Kelly Brook.

O actually just saw your post mentionind Audrey Tatou - I would include her aswell I think!

It would be interesting if they did a survey amongst males and a separate survey amongst females. I bet very few names would make it onto both lists.

It would be interesting if they did a survey amongst males and a separate survey amongst females. I bet very few names would make it onto both lists.

This is one of the differences between the sexes. In my expereince, women have no problem commenting on other women on the TV or in paper saying something like "She's gorgeous". Can't imagine many guys saying something like this about other men.

Back