M50 eflow.ie 1890 number

Following my most recent post on this thread, I have now become a victim of their imcompetency.

My Office received a letter saying I never paid my toll even though I have an Eazypass Tag.

I called and called and called and called some more to the 1890 number and eventually got through after being cut off over and over again. It does not have an option for people who have been fined or reminded incorrectly so you press 4 for other options and 3 for other options. It tells you the phones are busy and to check the website(which is useless for this problem) and then cuts you off.

Eventually I got through to some dimwit whom said to ingnore the letter completely. I do not agree and called back eventually getting somebody else who flagged my account as being with Eazypass without asking for my tag number. I did offer her my tag number which she duly declined.

I can only but wait to see if my office gets a solicitors letter.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I got an eFlow tag and have been using it on all the toll roads with no problems. The Port Tunnel at €3 at weekends is brilliant value.... ten minutes from the M1 to parking beside the Seán O'Casey Bridge last night! A neighbour has an EazyPass tag, but, was never advised by EazyPass, who have no connection to eFlow, that the tag must be positioned correctly on the windscreen for the new M50 gantry to pick up the signal. He was being charged as an unregistered customer until he fitted it correctly. A part of the problem seems to be too many motorists leaving it till the last week in August and after to apply and then bombarding eFlow with inquiries. No call Centre can cope with this.

Following my most recent post on this thread, I have now become a victim of their imcompetency.

My Office received a letter saying I never paid my toll even though I have an Eazypass Tag.

I called and called and called and called some more to the 1890 number and eventually got through after being cut off over and over again. It does not have an option for people who have been fined or reminded incorrectly so you press 4 for other options and 3 for other options. It tells you the phones are busy and to check the website(which is useless for this problem) and then cuts you off.

Eventually I got through to some dimwit whom said to ingnore the letter completely. I do not agree and called back eventually getting somebody else who flagged my account as being with Eazypass without asking for my tag number. I did offer her my tag number which she duly declined.

I can only but wait to see if my office gets a solicitors letter.

same thing happened to my dad someone is ringing him back in 7 days. his tag worked on the way to the airport but not on the way back. Anyhoo apparently if you choose no option or the as gaeilge option you get through to a person straight away who speaks english.

hi

ive been fighting with these clowns for four months now, i have however got some inside numbers for the eflow call centre in newry, so if you want to avoid the silly 1890 number try these;
048 308 31099 extension 30083 (kieran)
or
048 308 31099 extension 31255 (cahill)

good luck

Back