Lidl app - beware

From a member of staff: make sure that the product code at the bottom of the app voucher is the same as the one on the shelf price tag, so bring you reading glasses. If multiple items are covered, click on Product Code on the voucher. Sometimes the pic doesn't correspond with the item on the shelf.

Last time I got a free item, the voucher didn't work. I asked and was given a cash refund. So also check your receipt on the app before you leave the store.

Not that difficult to figure out in my experience.
In my experience difficult sometimes eg here when you are looking at 20 codes and pretty much every other pastry is listed. And the pastry doesnt have a code.

Sometimes also difficult when items arent shelved properly.

At least lidl app lists a code and the pic is bigger than in supervalu app.

It's 2 for 3 euro (they've left the "euro" off the banner.
If you look at the unit price below, it shows the app price at 1.50 per unit

A question on the Lidl App scratchcard.
It seems that sometimes I get one, sometimes not.
There is no real pattern on whether its related to the amount I spend, I pass it often and buy varying amounts of items at varying costs, sometimes I get one when I spend only a few €.
I get the digital receipts, so I definitely scanned ok.

A question on the Lidl App scratchcard.
It seems that sometimes I get one, sometimes not.
There is no real pattern on whether its related to the amount I spend, I pass it often and buy varying amounts of items at varying costs, sometimes I get one when I spend only a few €.
I get the digital receipts, so I definitely scanned ok.
There was a change in last few months that you only get a card if you spend at least €10. There may be some exclusions to that €10 such as alcohol. I think middle aisle products count to the €10.

There was a change in last few months that you only get a card if you spend at least €10. There may be some exclusions to that €10 such as alcohol. I think middle aisle products count to the €10.
Are you sure about that?
I'm almost certain that I've received a scratch "card" in the app for sub €10 purchases.

Are you sure about that?
I'm almost certain that I've received a scratch "card" in the app for sub €10 purchases.

Maybe they rolled it back or have thrown a random element into it just to stop people buying very low priced item to get a freebie.

But it is still there on their website.

We’ve updated our T&Cs for Scratch & Win. This new change helps us to offer even better prizes and offers in the Lidl Plus app every week. To make sure we could offer you the best prizes possible, there is now a new minimum spend requirement of €10 along with scanning your Lidl Plus card at the till, to qualify for a Scratch & Win prize.

Back