If the Ford Focus heavy on petrol?

To read a test drive on the Ford focus you can visit a few different places.

1. www.drivemagazine.ie they feature new cars of all makes and model with a proper test drive.

2.www.cbgie Once again proper test drive on the new cars

3.....I actually don't know any other websites out there that actually test drive cars.

The used sites will provide you with a brochure.......extended warranty! How can I lose????????

As with all such purchases it is wise to get the information PRIOR to the purchase.

Given the choice I would buy a Ford Mustang

Let's see how tomorrows Lotto numbers go ...........( holding breath )

I agre that the 1.6 is the one to go for. I don't drive one but in my opinion they are the best car in their class.

Hi. Have a 98 Accent at the moment and am thinking of scrapping it as the cost of fixing it up for the NCT will be over 600 euro.
Have my eye on a 99 1.6 Focus for 4.5k. 60,000 miles and a few extras.
Good value??

Hi. Have a 98 Accent at the moment and am thinking of scrapping it as the cost of fixing it up for the NCT will be over 600 euro.
Good value??
If it's in good condition then it's a good price.

Good value??

Depends -

If a trade sale and you are getting 6mths warranty then it is ok price.
For a private sale, 3.5 is a good price

Above assumes saloon Focus, hatchback is worth 500 more.

Overall Focus is an excellent car and is light years ahead of the Accent. Check timing belt was done before buying (due around 50k miles).

Depends -

If a trade sale and you are getting 6mths warranty then it is ok price.
For a private sale, 3.5 is a good price

Above assumes saloon Focus, hatchback is worth 500 more.

Overall Focus is an excellent car and is light years ahead of the Accent. Check timing belt was done before buying (due around 50k miles).

It is a hatchback and is an excellent model. Highest spec inside, original alloys, new tyres and exhaust, timing belt done, top of the range CD player. 16v Zetec-s model. With unusual raised gear stick.

It is a hatchback and is an excellent model. Highest spec inside, original alloys, new tyres and exhaust, timing belt done, top of the range CD player. 16v Zetec-s model. With unusual raised gear stick.

Highest spec. would have been a Ghia at that stage.

There was never a Zetec-S model in an Irish Focus. There was a Zetec - S Fiesta ok. Is it an import?

Unusual raised gearstick sounds erm...unusual. Be very wary of modified cars.

thinking of buying a 2007 1.4 Ford Focus just wondering is the Focus very heavy on petrol??

persuming!! its a zetec engine iv got a 00 focus 1.6petrol zetec engine and it gets me approx 250miles to the tank . personaly i think its great on petrol

bobby

Highest spec. would have been a Ghia at that stage.

There was never a Zetec-S model in an Irish Focus. There was a Zetec - S Fiesta ok. Is it an import?

Unusual raised gearstick sounds erm...unusual. Be very wary of modified cars.

It definitely has Zetec s on the engine. Have seen an English hatchback listed as a Ghia model, with zetec parts. Apart from the gearbox, it looks like an ordinary model. Will take a few pics when I have the car.

It definitely has Zetec s on the engine. Have seen an English hatchback listed as a Ghia model, with zetec parts. Apart from the gearbox, it looks like an ordinary model. Will take a few pics when I have the car.

Yes the engine has Zetec S on it ok. The car model is a different issue however. The base cars (LX or lower) also had Zetec or Zetec S engines btw.

Yep post a pic of the gearlever. Good idea.

Back