How to contact Ryanair by email

Re: Charge Back

Hi Gary - To me, that sounds like the credit card company are being unusualy generous to you. Did the terms & conditions of the Ryanair booking allow them to change the times of their flights? I would guess that they did. In which case, given that you authorised this transaction having agreed to the T&C's, this is really your problem, not theirs.

I get the impression that many people treat the credit card chargeback process for consumer protection. This is not what it is designed for. It is designed to protect you from cases where you didn't authorise the transaction. I guess part of the reason why Ryanair charge a credit card processing fee is to recover the costs of those bookings which are incorrectly charged back. While I'm not expecting anyone to be hugely sympathetic towards Ryanair, there is a more long-term downside of this approach (if it became widespread). If online/phone/mail-order merchants are unable to rely on the credit card authorisation process, they will have to start switching to other methods of payment processing that give them certainty.

8. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger
and baggage with reasonable dispatch but times shown on the ticket,
in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of
this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate
carriers or aircraft or may alter or omit stopping places
shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject
to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility
for making connections.

Hi, I had a problem contacting Ryanair ref a duplicated booking, after three days still had no joy, found this email address on saynoto0870, had a refund next day!! [email protected] head of customer service, hope this helps.

Back