How to contact Ryanair by email

S

Seamus

Tried to send an email to Ryanair but the address for registering seems to keep being rejected. Can anyone please help with an email address?

S.

Ryanscamair

Seamus,

Are you only now discovering that once they have your money you cannot complain. People have written up to 40 times without reply from them. Ok, you can phone them on a premium rate phone line if you want. E-mail address for Ryanscamair - you must be joking !

Do you think an airline whose managing director tells his staff to nick pens etc from hotels, solicitors offices etc would have an e-mail ?

Ryanair contact details

I have tried, in vain, to contact Ryanair before with a suggestion that they try automatic check-in at Dublin airport. BA, for instance, operates this facility in many airports accross the UK. IMHO, it'd save a lot of queuing time and frustration for customers, and cost for the company.

AL seemingly tried to introduce this system a few years ago, but it was rejected by the unions at Dublin airport as it could damage the old jobs for the boys there !!

Having fallen foul of Ryanair's stringent ID requirements before though, I don't think it would be appropriate for them as you'd have to show your passport / drivers licence at some point.

I was simply asking about an email address

Can I take it there is no email address?

Re: I was simply asking about an email address

Anything here?

[broken link removed]

Try faxing

I know that the response is still going to be the same and no joy ever comes out of contacting them, but why not just fax them the email instead?

Ryanair address

Is it not incredible that Ryanair do not have an e-mail address ? To complain by phone in some countries costs 10cent a minute premium rates !

O'Learys own e-mail address is not wanted, only Ryanairs.

I would suspect O'Learey own e-mail address should be [email protected] or €18wheelchair [email protected]

Ryanair

Thanks but that is their fax no, not their e-mail.

I faxed them with a complaint, but they have not faxed or phoned or e-mailed back. It does not surprise me.
When Ryanair say they have only so many complaints per thousand, how is this verified?

Long shot but have you tried the "please do not reply" address on the e-tickets they issue? [email protected]
You could call them in Stansted, might be easier to speak to a human.

Sad reality is they don't have an email for a reason coz they then have to pay people to read and answer them.
They only will accept written or fax complaints as more people will put this on a "to do" list then not bother.
Can't see why as a fax is the same as an email on most PC's.
If you're gonna do anything (and if applicable) pay the €6 for the small claims court to really cheese them off, although I'm sure it's all been done before

email

Try [email protected] - from the website careers section they seem to use the surname and first initial - mind you Michael's is probably more cryptic than that - why not try a few variations and see what happens or politely ask the webmaster to forward your mail for you.

e mail

I had no problems chatting with Sir Richard Branson recently so if Virgin can do it so can Ryanair.

Charge Back

If you are not happy with the service jsut charge back the fee on your credit card , Ryan Air will have to come back to the authorising bank , that will get their attention.

Re: Charge Back

Once Ryanair prove to the authorising bank that you authorised the transaction, the bank will drop out and leave you to fight it out with Ryanair. Credit card chargebacks are not a solution for handling consumer disputes - if you authorised the transaction, you gotta pay.

Charge Back

Rainyday its not as simple as that , i booked a flight three months ago to France. I was told a week before the flight that the schedule had chaged and that i needed to be in the Airport at 6am and not 8am did not suite, tried to speak with Ryanair to no avail so i booked up an AL Flight. I charged back the RA transaction , RA did not reply within the specified time usually 28 days and my money was refunded , if they had responded i could have used another route , authorisation / signatures.

Regards

Gary

Back