How to cancel Ryanair flights online?

Ive just made a bit of cock up on fllight bookings, ive been living in Croatia and im back in the uk for some work, i was going to fly back on Wed for Easter, then my wife (in croatia) said shes comming here.
I went to cancel the flight but you cant and there is no way you can change more than one detail at once. You can change the flight times which costs another £50 and if i change the name its another £95 ! so the £195 flight now goes to £340!! If you ring the customer help line 10p a minute,not too bad... they direct you to the other help line at... you guessed it £1 per minute!!!
Is all of this legal? surely not. Is there no way of getting my money back? Ive booked her flight for Wednesday which is 88 euros, not too bad but the flight on that same plane returning to croatia for me is£195? can you believe it?

Ryanair cancellations

Hi all,
I had my flight from Dublin to Cork cancelled today. Went onto the ryanair sent link to fill in the refund forms. When asked to fill in my origin/destination details Cork didn't come up as an option. Any ideas what I should do next?

The list isn't alphabetical. Cork is more than halfway down, between Porto and Osijek.

Once you submit your refund claim how long does it tend to take for it to be "approved"?

I need to book other flights to replace these flights.

Cancellation of Ryanair flights

You can't cancel a Ryanair flight. You can change the times, names and destination but this will cost you 50 euros. You can get the tax back if you don't fly but the tax has to be higher than the administration fee. Rynair does'nt say how much this is. I imagine it is not cheap, otherwise they would tell us!

To read for yourself google "can i cancel a ryanair flight" and read the rynair webpage. I'd put the link on here but I'm not allowed to.

Anyway. I just made a mistake and I think paying 50 euros extra just because I need to change or cancel a flight I booked 2 minutes ago -the flight in 2 months time- pretty expensive. Especially as it only takes a few clicks to change and none of ryanair's staff have to lift a finger!!

To be fair to Ryanair their T&Cs are pretty clear about the fact that flights are (with limited exceptions) non refundable:

http://www.ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions#article10

And most people at this stage would be well aware of the fact that they and most other low cost carriers will impose charges on stuff like changing names etc. so would take care to double check booking details before committing to a purchase.

Back