free 32mb memory stick

podgerodge said:
But if it's often more than enough there are sometimes when it isin't and you're pissed off that you didn't have a 256 or a 512 !
Then I can always use my existing 128MB one, my 256MB SDCard MP3 player, 20GB hard disk MP3 player, my 60GB laptop or a recordable CD/DVD, whichever suits best! :)

Just out of interest, how long does it take to arrive?.. has anyone actually received theres yet?

requested mine 24th june, i imagine it will take a while - they are coming from the US aren't they?

where do they say they are not sending them out? The website told me "its on its way" , do we not have "some" sort of contract here with IBM having completed their questions as requested???

I don't actually remember filling in my address anywhere on the website, I expected that I'd get an e-mail asking me for more information before they could send anything out?

I filled in my address as part of the registration process but it was possible to get the "your memory stick is on its way" without doing so!

one of the lads at work rang them up and they "say" they chased it . Contact their HQ in Dublin.

Have sent an e-mail enquiring as to when I am to receive my memory stick, will let you know what response ( if any ) I receive.

As far as I'm concerned their statement that they had accepted my registration and would be sending me a memory stick is a contract!

Yes, I am waiting for mine as well. What's the e-mail address to e-mail a complaint to?

The offer was only in the United States and Canada and may be modified or withdrawn by IBM at any time without prior notice and without any obligation to provide an alternative offer.

As was the statement at the time when the offer was made.

Back