Dyson Cordless vacuum

It is a pity it is still 10 years away for solid state batteries for cars.
Where are you getting that from? Nio already have them, and they've said they're rolling out their improved 150 kWh batteries this year with other manufacturers coming in the next 2-3 years.

Even then they will still only have the lifespan of 10 to 15 years.
Solid state have more than 3 times the cycles of lithium before significant degradation, so they'll far outlast the cars in most cases.

We have had Dysons, and sharks. Currently using Shark. Barely notice any difference.

We also have a proper plug in hoover. You need it for proper full deep hoovering, especially for carpets. The cordless extremely handy for quick day to day tidy though.

I wouldn't buy a Dyson. I was advised not to buy one at the time, I didn't listen thinking that the research I put in would justify my decision, I was wrong. Its now literally gathering dust and we have replaced it with a Miele for like 150 euro. Would never touch a Dyson again very much "fur coat no knickers". Only my opinion.

I bought a Dyson to replace Henry with cord which was a nuisance at the time . Now Dyson is in the shed ready for recycling and Henry is back on the job. The cord is not a nuisance anymore , no more replacements .

I wouldn't buy a Dyson. I was advised not to buy one at the time, I didn't listen thinking that the research I put in would justify my decision, I was wrong. Its now literally gathering dust and we have replaced it with a Miele for like 150 euro. Would never touch a Dyson again very much "fur coat no knickers". Only my opinion.
That sucks.

Back