Don't know what to buy my Dad for Christmas!

What about something in the once in a lifetime category.....

Like a Flying Lesson ([broken link removed]) or a Day's racing at Mondello.

Oul' Fella's deserve to get their heart's racing too. Alternatively fall back on FoxyLady's suggestion of a Blonde Moment!

(there is loads of ideas on that website by the way.. [broken link removed] )

ClubMan, I'm a bit concerned that you seem to have an endless supply of pictures of children that you can post here... :D

What about a digital photoframe filled with nostalgic photos. Techy and sentimental.

(Before anyone says it, I know nostalgia's not what it used to be ..ho,ho,ho.)

Hi everyone thanks for all the replies!

Well I have finally decided on the gift and it was one of the suggestions on this thread. I won't say what just incase pops is lurking on this site, but he should be very on happy Christmas Day......(its not "the blonde moment" btw:) !)

Thanks again and have a very merry Christmas!

Hi guys, deedee80 thanked everyone as soon as I've inputed my suggestion... I guess it's clear... Godfather solved everything...

You're welcome deedee80, anytime! Btw I'll tell your dad when I'll meet him at our barber!;)

ah I seeeee Godfather......

Trust me though, the last place you'll be seeing him is the barbers :D

I've been such a fool - it all makes sense now: not much hair, loves music...

It's me - I am your father!

deedee - where have you been? Daddy loves you...

That "Dad" sounds a bit like me!!! (Is that you, son???:D). Seriously, what about a few month's membership of a gym? Trip to a footie game? a weekend away somewhere? Is he a golfer?

So I guess I'll have to wait until Xmas morning to find out what DD80 got me...now where's that toupee????

Hi guys, just wanted to update this thread one year on (god time flies) cos I got some great suggestions on the thread. In the end I got my Dad a season ticket for the league of Ireland team he supports (thought he had one, turns out he didn't). My uncle arranged it for me as he was getting one for himself and got my Dads one as the seat beside his. Needless to say Pops was delighted with his pressie - beat socks and slippers any day!

Back