Don't know what to buy my Dad for Christmas!

Hi Jonnyhotspur, he works as an electrician so powertools might seem a bit like work to him.

His interests are:
gadgets
football (big league of Ireland supporter - already has season ticket)
photography (likes to edit his pics using picasa on the pc and stuff like that, already has a really good camera)
Music (pretty much all types of popular music he will listen to)
Dvd's (he buys them all the time, doesn't watch half of them buy has hundreds)
going to concerts and shows (tickets to something is my back up plan)
He's not really into sport and doesn't play golf or go to the gym. He is a great Dad and does a lot for me thats why I would like to get him something nice.

Hi Jonnyhotspur, he works as an electrician so powertools might seem a bit like work to him.

His interests are:
gadgets
football (big league of Ireland supporter - already has season ticket)
photography (likes to edit his pics using picasa on the pc and stuff like that, already has a really good camera)
Music (pretty much all types of popular music he will listen to)
Dvd's (he buys them all the time, doesn't watch half of them buy has hundreds)
going to concerts and shows (tickets to something is my back up plan)
He's not really into sport and doesn't play golf or go to the gym. He is a great Dad and does a lot for me thats why I would like to get him something nice.

How about a wifi music streamer that allows him to stream the music on his laptop to a stereo?

Like this one www.rokulabs.com

How about a helicopter tour of Dublin for the pair of you.

[broken link removed]

No link to this gang by the way

If he likes gadgets and music, what about one of those music based games - guitar hero or something?

Of course there's always male grooming products - if he's into that kind of thing...

If he likes gadgets and music, what about one of those music based games - guitar hero or something?

Of course there's always male grooming products - if he's into that kind of thing...

Warning!! He'll get completely addicted to Guitar Hero and nobody else will be allowed access to the playstation/xbox/wii again!

If he loves gadgets, he might like one of those wind up radios, I bought one for my Da last year and he loved it! Listens to it in his shed. Great for anyone really especially if zombies take over...find out the safe zones....

If he loves gadgets, he might like one of those wind up radios, I bought one for my Da last year and he loved it! Listens to it in his shed. Great for anyone really especially if zombies take over...find out the safe zones....
Yeah - wonder why nobody suggested that before. Twice.

There's an idea. What about a new shed? The gift of personal space. Make room for a pool table!

How about one of those wind up radios? - I hear they're pretty good for people that like gadgets.

There's an idea. What about a new shed? The gift of personal space. Make room for a pool table!

If you go down the shed route- check these out:

[broken link removed]

I have no link with this gang by the way.

Or maybe one of these: [broken link removed]

Oh thats gas! A shed and a wind up radio, he'd be made up!

Just don't know how I would fit the shed under the Christmas Tree......

Did you not check out my link? There was an inflatable shed complete with ash tray. He could also use it as a bouncy castle.

My hunt is over! Why thats just hours of endless fun all rolled into one!

If he like gadgets:
Watch
Handsfree Kit for the car
anything from [SIZE=-1]www.bang-olufsen.com
Leatherman
Ipod docking station speaker with remote
ipod radio tuner (lets you listen to ipod on car stereo)

[/SIZE]

If he is into music he may have some old vinyl collected. If so, how about one of those gadgets that converts vinyl/casettes to mp3 format?

Back