Do you have a mental picture of anyone on AAM?

Truthseeker (MIA) - Curvy (in a good way, not a polite way) 5ft 8" , brunette, takes things seriously but enjoys the silly things more than she would admit to.

MrMan - how sweet of you to notice Id been MIA :)
I have indeed!!!

I came on for a read tonight and Im FALLING round laughing at this!!

So what did you get right? Just the curvy bit Im afraid!!
Im only 5ft 2!!

Id always imagined you as a bit like Mr Big from Sex and the City - tall and brooding, a bit sharp at times, and one who likes to take the non popular view - just for divilment :)

Caveat - old stoner looks, grizzled - bit like Sam Elliot.
Vanilla - pinstripe sexy work suits, designer glasses and super shiny hair.
Purple - red hair, broad shoulders, and a beard.
MandaC - rockchick!!
Teabag - wellies, raincoat, yellow fishermans hat, aran jumper.

MrMan - how sweet of you to notice Id been MIA :)
I have indeed!!!

I came on for a read tonight and Im FALLING round laughing at this!!

So what did you get right? Just the curvy bit Im afraid!!
Im only 5ft 2!!

Id always imagined you as a bit like Mr Big from Sex and the City - tall and brooding, a bit sharp at times, and one who likes to take the non popular view - just for divilment :)

Caveat - old stoner looks, grizzled - bit like Sam Elliot.
Vanilla - pinstripe sexy work suits, designer glasses and super shiny hair.
Purple - red hair, broad shoulders, and a beard.
MandaC - rockchick!!
Teabag - wellies, raincoat, yellow fishermans hat, aran jumper.

Thanks for the positive impression its way better than how caveat pictures me, and i do enjoy a bit of devils advocate!

its way better than how caveat pictures me

:D I don't even know where it came from - but it's a compliment in a way (in my book) in attitude/personality if not in looks - I happen to quite like Charlie meself - and he's a big Bowie fan apparently which pushes him up further in my estimation.

:D I don't even know where it came from - but it's a compliment in a way (in my book) in attitude/personality if not in looks - I happen to quite like Charlie meself - and he's a big Bowie fan apparently which pushes him up further in my estimation.

Well he seemed sound on have i got news for you, so I can get passed the looks. (although it cut me deep!).

Thanks for the positive impression its way better than how caveat pictures me, and i do enjoy a bit of devils advocate!

If you look like Chandler we could be in with a chance at eternal happiness as the person Im most commonly told I look like is - Monica :)

I also behave a lot like her, so if you like good cooking, good organisational skills and the rules controlling the fun we could run off into the sunset together right now!

If you look like Chandler we could be in with a chance at eternal happiness as the person Im most commonly told I look like is - Monica :)

I also behave a lot like her, so if you like good cooking, good organisational skills and the rules controlling the fun we could run off into the sunset together right now!

Well chandler had so many looks its hard to pin him down but i do share his love for sarcasm and you can't beat a dominatrrix (literally) so i'll pack my sun cream!

Back