Do you 'fancy' anyone a bit leftfield or unobvious?

Nothing unobvious about this gal but good lord the blonde one in Raw, the restauarant owners sisters, is one fine looking woman... god bless her

Nothing unobvious about this gal but good lord the blonde one in Raw, the restauarant owners sisters, is one fine looking woman... god bless her

Indeed, though the older sister is very 'interesting' in her own right, with her measured comments and cool reactions.

Indeed, though the older sister is very 'interesting' in her own right, with her measured comments and cool reactions.

The older one gives me the heebeegeebies, way too stern, you could just imagine being at the receiving end of a series of hairdryer barrackings.

where did you see episodes? BBCNI had Seacht on instead and I couldn't find out if it was on anywhere else.

+1 on Tamsin Greig...

where did you see episodes? BBCNI had Seacht on instead and I couldn't find out if it was on anywhere else.

+1 on Tamsin Greig...

It's on BBC on Thursday. I caught the US 'edition'. Not as funny as I hoped for, but there was enough in it, apart from herself, to keep watching.

Seem her from a distance when they were filming outside scene for programme during the summer and could see the attraction of her from a distance. Gave me reason to tune in and watch to get second look

Blasphemer !!!
Impossible.

I don't mind Miriam but don't get the fuss. She was wearing a LK Bennett dress one night and I have the same one in a different colour. I can't bring myself to wear it since.

That Keelin girl who does Prime time.

Keeling Shanley... she lost almost all of her credibility with that rubbish "If Lynch had Invaded" documentary last year. It was the worst piece of nonsense RTE have produced in a long time.

...but yes, she is kind of cute.

Back