Do you 'fancy' anyone a bit leftfield or unobvious?

Caveat

I have a few ;)

e.g. Marian Finucane, Judi Dench, Vanessa Feltz, Sigourney Weaver...

I could go on.

+1 to James May for some reason! I also find Dermot Bannon and the red headed builder on Room to Improve quite attractive. Ok I have to stop now, no more of those revelations!!

There's something about ..

- Tamsin Greig (Black Books, Green Wing)
- Kristin Scott Thomas (Four Weddings ..)

.. that stirs me.

There's something about ..

- Tamsin Greig (Black Books, Green Wing)

.. that stirs me.

YES!!

A man after my own heart. Often I tend to like women who either have a big nose, have crooked teeth or look a bit unnerving (so as you can guess Ms Caveat is quite "unusual" looking :D ;) )

Mind you, Kristin would be a standard enough choice for a few I guess - unsettling though she can be.

I like Lisa Kudrow too - more so than Jennifer Anniston as it happens although some will find that hard to believe I'm sure!

tn2_marisa_tomei_2.jpg

Marisa Tomei. She gets better looking the older she gets. She's 46 ... have you seen "The Wrestler"?!

I like Lisa Kudrow too ..

Hmm, I'd be more attracted to the Phoebe character than to the actress. Whatever I may have thought about Lisa Kudrow in Friends, was wiped out by what she did afterwards (The Comeback ?).

Also, Tina Fey. Not that left field, but still not that obvious.

Marisa Tomei is 46!!! She looks at least 20 years younger than that (in that picture). Stunner:)

Dylan Moran for me, not that he's leftfield but that he's a fair bit scruffy for most. Saw him walking up dame street before his gig in September last year (that I was going to) and said hello, can't wait to see you later and he just looked at me with eyes that said don't draw attention to me please.

tn2_marisa_tomei_2.jpg

Marisa Tomei. She gets better looking the older she gets. She's 46 ... have you seen "The Wrestler"?!

She is gorgeous - but not really unobvious - I mean, surely there would be something wrong with someone to consider her unattractive!

+1 on James May as well. I have to say, theres something charming and funny when James says, "helll-o!" like he does, I smile every time! I think if I ever met him and he said it I would blush and giggle like a 10 year old.

Also (and this is a bit embarrassing) but I have a thing for Jack Black and Dara O'Briain. I like my men well insulated and funny :D

Back