Do you 'fancy' anyone a bit leftfield or unobvious?

I vaguely remember a poll of this sort before on AAM and personally getting slagged off for proposing Christine Hamilton.
But Vanessa Feltz ( I won’t comment as I’d be banned) , Tamsin Greig (complete poison in real life seemingly), Victoria Coren (would be behind the pick&mix counter in Woolworths if it wasn’t for her famous father), Clare Skinner (possibly a model for one of the famine statues on Custom House Quay)? Give me a break! As for me, I’ve already booked (as I always do) to see Tasmin Little in the NCH next October. Cute and plays the violin, what more could a man want?

Tamsin Greig (complete poison in real life seemingly),

What has this thread got to do with 'real life' ;) ?

Victoria Coren (would be behind the pick&mix counter in Woolworths if it wasn’t for her famous father),

I'd never heard of her father, or her brother for that matter, 'til I read her book. And she'd have less profile if she weren't better than many at playing cards, regardless of who her father was.

Cute and plays the cello?

Thomas Beecham the conductor it is said that in one rehearsal he was unsatisfied with the performance of a female cello soloist, and so said to her "Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands, and all you can do is scratch it!".

I've never really thought of Cello's the same way since. :eek:

James MacPherson who played Michael Jardine in Taggart. I also like the Edd China from Wheeler Dealers.

Back