Commute times + distances

Just back in Romania having spent 5 days in Dublin. Monday, 4 o'clock meeting in Blanchardstown. 1 hr trip back to North Wicklow

Tuesday, meeting in North Wicklow, few bits in the bank and home by 4.00pm.

Wednesday, took the missus shopping in Tallaght and Blanchardstown. Left Blanch at 4.30pm. Whooped for joy as I came over the roundabout and could see the M50 clear to the bridge.

4.40pm arrived at bridge to find signs flashing an accident after Junction 7. Took 45 minutes to get from the toll bridge to the Red Cow where I found 4 cop cars and 2 bikes blocking the off ramp and all because some biddy had taken her wing mirror off on a truck!!!!!

20 minutes back to North Wicklow from there.

Thursday, left Sandyford Ind. Est with my buddy at 1.00pm and arrived in Cavan for another meeting at 3.00pm. Left Cavan at 5pm and STILL got stuck in crap traffic on the M50 after 6.30pm

Friday flew home. Did 250kms in 2 hrs 10 minutes from Budapest airport to apartment. Fell into bed at 2.00am

Saturday drove to work. Left house at 9.30am arrived office at 9.34am. No traffic, no accidents, no biddies minus a wing mirror, no gardai.

Have to go back to Ireland at Easter but have put in my order for valium already!

God alone knows how you guys do it or even why!!

Back