Christmas AAM drinks?

Jasus, so we can't arrange a ****-up but we can giggle about what kids TV characters we all remind each other of... think about that:(

Imagine an AAM drinks meet where everyone dresses up as kids characters!

Dr. M as peppa pigs daddy, CCOVICH as max ( from max and ruby),Ubiquitous as Pocoyo, Shootingstar as shadow, Gordanus as Angelina Ballerina. Purple you'd better get cracking on that Curious George outfit!

Dr. M as peppa pigs daddy
[broken link removed] is very jolly and laughs all the time [...] reads the paper and gets excited about trips in the car [...] loves cookies and pumpkin pie [...] can be a tiny bit grumpy sometimes when he can’t remember where he put his glasses.
Only the last part is true. Actually, car trips, reading the paper, cookies and pumpkin pie all get me pretty gnarly, too...

Shootingstar- I get an image of a young, very trendy, very goodlooking rock chicky type- not bad, eh?

Ya hit the nail on the head sister. Except you forgot "thin, tall, leggy"... oh i could go on and on...

Imagine an AAM drinks meet where everyone dresses up as kids characters!

Dr. M as peppa pigs daddy, CCOVICH as max ( from max and ruby),Ubiquitous as Pocoyo, Shootingstar as shadow, Gordanus as Angelina Ballerina. Purple you'd better get cracking on that Curious George outfit!

And Shadow is who exactly? our youngest at home is 13... So i wouldnt know any of these characters

Ya hit the nail on the head sister. Except you forgot "thin, tall, leggy"... oh i could go on and on...
and when we all meet up you can tell us the story of how you managed to get your hands on the evil queens magic mirror:D

No, there's no p***-up.
I went a few years and I think it was me, one or two other plebs, and a few Moderators (with a capital M).

No, there's no p***-up.
I went a few years and I think it was me, one or two other plebs, and a few Moderators (with a capital M).

Did you get told off if you strayed off-topic? ;)

Seriously, I'm a wee bit disappointed that there's no AAM beers. I'd have been quite inclined to nip up to Dublin for a night,for the chance to put faces to some of these names.

Did you get told off if you strayed off-topic? ;)

Seriously, I'm a wee bit disappointed that there's no AAM beers. I'd have been quite inclined to nip up to Dublin for a night,for the chance to put faces to some of these names.

Yeah - I'd go too.

Surprised Brendan said there was an "overwhelming lack of demand".

Mind you, maybe many, like me, never even noticed this being suggested before...

And Shadow is who exactly? our youngest at home is 13... So i wouldnt know any of these characters

Not sure but is that one of Dora's friends ???

PS beers = great as long as everyone wears a brown paper bag on their head with their AAM nick on it to preserve the wonderful images of everyone as posted on here.

( course that wouldnt work for CLubMan as we'd all recognise him by the blue hair all over )

Right, where and when?

Yeah - I'd go too.

Surprised Brendan said there was an "overwhelming lack of demand".

Mind you, maybe many, like me, never even noticed this being suggested before...

Bit late now, for me at least. Pity, I'd have liked that.
But if we find a reason again, before next Christmas, and a couple of weeks notice - I'm there.

Not sure but is that one of Dora's friends ???
Shadow is the Irish storytelling, er, shadow character in Bear in the Big Blue House.
( course that wouldnt work for CLubMan as we'd all recognise him by the blue hair all over )
The Bear is brown/orange. His house is blue!

Sheesh - do people know nuttin' around here....

But the question is....would you tell your friends that you were going to meet some cyberstrangers for drinks? :D

As well as that, it would never be the same afterwards ...it would be like sleeping with your best friend! :D

Shadow is the Irish storytelling, er, shadow character in Bear in the Big Blue House.
The Bear is brown/orange. His house is blue!

Sheesh - do people know nuttin' around here....

This just proves I don't spend all day watching cartoons ......with the possible exception of this which is the greatest bestest cartoon ever !!!!

But the question is....would you tell your friends that you were going to meet some cyberstrangers for drinks? :D

As well as that, it would never be the same afterwards ...it would be like sleeping with your best friend! :D

What if your best friend is a cyberfriend and you have already cyber-slept with them - would it not be polite to meet them? :)

Back