Christmas AAM drinks?

Hi,
I think there was a discussion a while back about having drinks in the School house? but I cant find it. Is it still on or wha!!:confused: Can anyone confirm, date ? time? venue?
Regards
deew

The beauty about any forum is its anonymity - once people know a face / personality it will never be the sanme again.

And for that reason i'm out !

It sounds worse tha a school reunipn !!

The beauty about any forum is its anonymity - once people know a face / personality it will never be the sanme again.

And for that reason i'm out !

It sounds worse tha a school reunipn !!

*LOL* I wonder how Moderators and Non-Moderators would get along ;)

*LOL* I wonder how Moderators and Non-Moderators would get along ;)

I'm sure the Mods would have a seperate table with better wine and would spend all night sniggering and whispering and pointing at different people :D

Last edited:
Hmm...I see Clubman more in a [broken link removed]

Lol.. excellent.

Its not unusual how we categorise posters. Some ppl are seen as a voice of authority and some posters are jokers. Some are cranky and some are a plain nuisance. I think posters tend to have a visual print in their heads of how one might look just from reading their posts? true?

Example - When i think of Elefantfresh i think "IT dude doing his rounds around his dept in work still putting post-its on peoples back saying Kick Me and roaring laughing at his achievement in not getting caught".

:D

Back