Boyfriend & christmas gifts

A safe bet might be some sort of gadget (e.g. an internet radio, digital photo frame,) that woudn't cost the earth but which anyone could find a use for.
SHould she supply the photos for display on the frame too?

OP - I'd suggest that you buy him whatever you were going to buy him anyway. Tell him beforehand that this is what you are going to do. Let him decide for himself.

You then have to decide if the relationship has a future - it is down to how important presents are to you.

Just wanted to say personally presents aren't that big a deal but i think i'd be very disappointed if i knew i'd never get a surprise bunch of flowers :(
If flowers would count as a present in his mind then i wouldn't be happy!

SHould she supply the photos for display on the frame too?

No, not unless she's organised some high-resolution digital copies from a professional photographer as suggested here.:)

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=64301&page=3

OP - I'd suggest that you buy him whatever you were going to buy him anyway. Tell him beforehand that this is what you are going to do. Let him decide for himself.

She's looking for romance. You'll be suggesting she gets three quotes next.

Just wanted to say personally presents aren't that big a deal but i think i'd be very disappointed if i knew i'd never get a surprise bunch of flowers :(
If flowers would count as a present in his mind then i wouldn't be happy!

My current husband has never given me flowers - he's just not a flowers guy. I dont mind because he does other nice things.

I used to have a boyfriend who sent me flowers quite regularly. Although they were usually a sign he was apologising for something so perhaps they werent a good thing! That guy sure knew how to say sorry, flowers, jewellery and chocolates - it put me in the mind of engineering arguments!!

Back