Anyone hear Dealhunter.ie on Gerry Ryan Show?

they give you a receipt, I know I bought some boots in a high street shop in newry and was told I could use the receipt to return them down south

Well the delivery guy is just that. A delivery guy. If you don't want the goods, you'd have to return them. He is being employed by you to transit the goods from the store to your home. Thats the end of it from his perspective. The rest is up to you.

Hi

Haven't heard this on the radio, however I am intrigued, how does this work? Do you pay up front, if so, is it credit card only? What guarantee do you have on the goods? How do I know I am getting what I asked for - the best specification? When I purchase a product in the North eg a TV, Hoover etc, I get insurance warantly if faulty etc - does the guarantee still cover me in the south? If the appliance is faulty - due to transit - what are my options - do you replace it? If I change my mind due to unforeseen circumstance - can I Cancel my order and get a refund?

Are there any VAT implications to me, or does your company cover off on this?

Is there a list of products or do you literally source anything?

Lastly - what timeframe is involved from Purchase to delivery? Eg If order my groceries with you today - when do I receive them - bearing in mind I have to pay you upfront - and I cant be buying elsewhere in the meantime!

Martiw i guess you are better off submitting these questions to the dealhunter himself on his website none of us have used the service

Happy to answer all your questions directly via the (homemade) website.

i have used dealhunters couple of times and intend to use them a lot more. i ordered groceries from asda online and had them delivered to dealhunters warehouse in belfast. i paid for them through the adsa home delivery site with my credit card and shane from dealhunters delivered them to me the same day! brilliant service! his delivery charge is 20 euro for goods upto £200 and 25 euro for goods upto £250 and so on. If you dont think you will have an order of 200 or more ask a friend or family member to order stuff with you and then you can split the delivery charge. I am having 2 mattresses delivered next week from ikea in belfast by dealhunters and i plan to do a grocery shop once a month cos im sick of being ripped off down here. My 200 worth of grocery shop would have cost me 310 euro in tesco so that is some saving! And i didnt even have to move out of my house! now thats what i call service so come on everyone use your brains dont pay more than you have to for your shopping - shop online and have it delivered straight to your door. and best of luck shane i hope you make a fortune!!

i have used dealhunters couple of times and intend to use them a lot more. ...
Maybe you would clarify for other AAMers what your connection with the service in question is, being that this is your first post.

I agree with mathe, did you come on here just to tell us all about your great experience?

You joined today and your one and only post is about this crowd?!

Am new to all this, so dont know if i'm doing this right.
I went up shopping to Newry today to get groceries and that, and just wanted to recommend the prople, i said to them i would. i searched for themm on here but could only find this section that deals with shopping in northen ireland. their web is recessionbustours.ie

I have also used dealhunters for grocery shopping and I have found them really good - saved lots of money. Don't understand the nasty comments to trishey0??

Hola the comments were not nasty it just called into question wheather trisheys post was an advert or not.It looked like an advert to me

And it still looks like an advert to me. One post and they havent been back.

There were no nasty comments.

I haven't used them (Dealhunters) but I did make an enquiry & I have to say they came back vey quickly (within an hour), answered all my questions, but could not provide what I needed on this occassion (they are unable to deliver alcohol due to customs & excise).
But I was impressed with their prices & response time and would consider using them . As for service....is there anyone out there, with more than 1/2 posts, who has used them & could give details of how they found the service?

Back