Anyone hear Dealhunter.ie on Gerry Ryan Show?

oldtimer

Anybody hear the person running www.dealhunter.ie on the Gerry Ryan Show this morning. He will spare you the journey up North by purchasing what you want and delivering to your door. Anybody use his service?

No contact phone numbers and no indication of it's status: there is no Dealhunter company registered with the Companies Registration Office. Dealhunter isn't even a Registered Business Name according to the CRO website.
The domain name is registered to a Sole Trader:
[broken link removed]

Sounded very impressive on Gerry Ryan show. Have googled and discovered interesting discussion on www.boards.ie in which the owner responds to questions and criticism.

I say very well done to this chap. He saw a gap in the market and plugged it. Hope his business takes off. Great to see some entreprenurial initiative in these bleak times.

No contact phone numbers and no indication of it's status: there is no Dealhunter company registered with the Companies Registration Office. Dealhunter isn't even a Registered Business Name according to the CRO website.
The domain name is registered to a Sole Trader:
[broken link removed]

I am the guy who was on with Gerry this morning and wanted to put some facts straight. I am a director of Dealhunter limited that was registered this week.
[broken link removed]

The business name was registered but the companies office is taking up to 6 weeks to process these names. Thats why it does not come up.

In relation to the business itself I am running it on my own and have contracted two drivers to work for me full-time. After today will probably need a few more!

I dont have a phone number on the site for the simple reason that people who contact me use the website and complete the form telling me what they are looking for. As it is just myself (at the moment) I prefer to have the consistency of having people input their details as opposed to me taking details while on the road.

Another poster referred to the boards website where there has already been much discussion about the business so have a look there. We will also be in The Sun tomorrow and the Sunday Times where there will be more about us.

Thank you for your comments and I hope the info above helps but any questions just let me know.

Is this site up and running. Cant access it. Heard him on G Ryan this
morning and sounds like a great idea.
No use though if you cant make an order :(

How do they make sure they don't get caught out by people ordering stuff, changing their minds or if the item needs to be returned?

OK so you pay up front but its not exactly what you wanted, had in mind or its faulty and it needs to go back it could get very messy?

Back